The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Cathouse} Is Now In Shadow Tier! [Recruiting Open] More Info Inside.

Sierra62

aSoE5rx.png

Hello, I'm Sierra62, leader of CatHouse, and I welcome you to my broth..err I mean clan.

Recruiting Open

Info:

This clan was made from refugees of other clans that went inactive and got lost in the depths of the void. Most members of this clan are experienced warframe players, and are on the endgame, while others are still working on it. Our dojo is set up, with all researches, all necessities, and of course colors that fit our name :3 We also have our own emblem (top of the page), and we are member of the Council Of Top Gentlemen alliance.

Requirements:

Getting ready to apply ehh? Well not so fast sir, we got some requirements..

1. You should be polite to both your clan and alliance buddies ..at least at first :3.

2. Inactivity is not acceptable, unless you got real life reasons for it, which is totally understandable.

3. This is the most important of all.. Never forget that this is a game, and we are here to have fun.

Edited by Sierra62

Recruiting is stoped for CatHouse, coz we're kinda overflowing, but you can still apply for our other clans.

Note: You will be prompted to another warlord for an "interview", clan requirements may vary.

Edited by Sierra62

• 1 month later...

One of our members decided to give up on warframe apparently, so I kicked their butt out of the ship and into the void.

Whoever feels worthy of taking up the vacant spot, come forth! ..and leave your resume at me door! :3

Note: All applications posted within 24 hours from now will be taken into account, regardless.

After the deadline is up, the winner will be given the spot, a free box of rubber ..if you know what I mean, and an endless supply of lube! XD

Edited by Sierra62

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have a teamspeak.

Do you have forums.

How many active members do you have.

What is the exact time frame for inactivity.

What is the average age of the clan.

Do you have clan events.

Do you have raid runs .

Some more info would be nice.

Edited by Robbyxc

Our members are in EU region and NA region, we're 9/30 at the moment (ascended to shadow tier yesterday). Don't have forums, or clan events, or any dedicated activities what-so-ever. Incactivity time frame is quite subjective really, because appart from 1 member who is underage, the rest are working individuals, with not too much free time to play. All in all, we just hang out, chat and enjoy playing warframe together, whenever we can. If you are looking for competition, then I'm afraid that this is the wrong clan for you.