Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comic: Ronin | Part 3: Arrival - pg1 - pg6 (1st May19)

Zounderth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

First off I would like to apologize to those who follow this thread and thinking "where the heck is page 8??" lol. I'm still working on it just that i had to take some time off since you know "life".

So i will upload page 8 soon, just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still around making this comic XD. 

Laters! 

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Well, the new editor can be quite a handful and often does what it (and not you) wants. But alas, our calls for a plain editor go unheard.

Great new page - how many Ballistas does he have with him? More than one? :P

yeah man it took me like 20 mins to actually realize that if the page is to close to the bottom page, i have to make room by moving the previous text/spoiler/image up so that i can select the cursor "out of the previous text area" past the last post at the bottom. if that made any sense lol. 

To your question: you'll have to read on to find out ;p  

thanks for reading XD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, (PS4)Battelfeild3000 said:

Super tough. We need a grineer like that. 

Better yet a stalker like character for each faction the guy you drew is like the grineer stalker, now we need a corpus stalker and a Sentient Warrior and maybe like a cross between all factions.

hey thanks! glad it came off as such, that is how i pictured Vog (the Grineer) to be like and he is part of an Elite Grineer team. More will be revealed soon XD

its interesting that you see Vog as a Grineer Stalker, he is deadly, hes not your average Grineer cannon fodder lol wait till you meet the rest of the team XD 

Thanks for reading! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...