Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Hoodie Concept [Some Updates On Detailes]

KseniGirl

So.... Yesterday I made a basic Excal outfit and someone said I should make a concept...

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/538639-warframe-outfits-because-why-not-newest-update-excalibur/)

So I argued with my bf, he toled me that I should change his front torso patern because that's Excal's most famouse....
So I did:

X6R4sgK.jpg

With concept is for YOU tennos.... I want to know if you like it, and if you do, I hope this will come true and I will be noticed by the senpai's!!!!

Ahemmm..... Please tell me what you think about it, I will be more that happy to hear it! :)

Some opinion that should be marked!

Ognj, on 28 Oct 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Instead of the lotus shape on the chest, maybe you should have had that lotus shape and lettering on Excal's arm.

SN0uFUV.jpg

^ ^
Weidro, on 28 Oct 2015 - 1:41 PM, said:snapback.png

the letters stand for:
Hayden Tenno
and is a direct reference to the game Dark Sector
and i agree this should be on the shoulder

^ ^
Anjouvis, on 28 Oct 2015 - 1:00 PM, said:snapback.png

That's an interesting idea, and also maybe add a Lotus symbol on the back or something?

So..... A few more detailes based on what you guys wanted :D

Back+arm+hood:

pFffIGW.jpg

(OMG! Sorry for the blur XDD)

Please comment what you think! ^^

Edited by KseniGirl

So.... Yesterday I made a basic Excal outfit and someone said I should make a concept...

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/538639-warframe-outfits-because-why-not-newest-update-excalibur/)

So I argued with my bf, he toled me that I should change his front torso patern because that's Excal's most famouse....

So I did:

With concept is for YOU tennos.... I want to know if you like it, and if you do, I hope this will come true and I will be noticed by the senpai's!!!! 

Ahemmm..... Please tell me what you think about it, I will be more that happy to hear it! :)

Oh yeah !!!! Gimme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of the lotus shape on the chest, maybe you should have had that lotus shape and lettering on Excal's arm.

SN0uFUV.jpg

If I could only know how to do that... But it's an option!

Glad you noticed! ^^

Edited by KseniGirl

SN0uFUV.jpg

That's an interesting idea, and also maybe add a Lotus symbol on the back or something? Either way, this looks really nice and I want it in real life! :D

SN0uFUV.jpg

the letters stand for:

Hayden Tenno

the letters stand for:

Hayden Tenno

Thank you... I will edit this post when I get home and put you opinions in it, about the shoulder piece! ^^

Edited by KseniGirl