[DE]Drew

Xb1 & Ps4: In-Game Market Coupons Now Available As Login Rewards

Console Tenno,

We’re excited to announce that in-game market coupons of 25%, 50%, and 75% off are now available as login rewards!

These coupons will be usable on weapons, warframes, cosmetics, and resources from the in-game market!* The coupons are one-use, and must be used within 48 hours.

We know many of you have been asking for platinum discounts, so this is a way for us to improve the login rewards while still adhering to console requirements. We hope you enjoy these coupons, and we plan to improve the system more in the future!

(*Bundles not included.)

• Upvote 28

Console Tenno,

We’re excited to announce that in-game market coupons of 25%, 50%, and 75% off are now available as login rewards!

These coupons will be usable on weapons, warframes, cosmetics, and resources from the in-game market!* The coupons are one-use, and must be used within 48 hours.

We know many of you have been asking for platinum discounts, so this is a way for us to improve the login rewards while still adhering to console requirements. We hope you enjoy these coupons, and we plan to improve the system more in the future!
(*Bundles not included.)

That's awesome news!

This is very good drew. I am happy to see the thought put into this. 

It may not be a plat discount but its the next best thing.

Glad to finally see consoles getting better login rewards

That's great news, i remember suggesting that more than an year ago, maybe the user base wasn't as big or something but it didn't get the enough attention to be noticed by the devs; despite being the most obvious solution to put our lack of plat discounts somewhat in the same level of those found on PC through login rewards.

Either someone had this insight a little later or maybe something changed in order to enable this, whatever it was, i'm glad to see it!

Nice! But allow me to play the devil's advocate for a moment, is the Gemini Ninkana pack also excluded, due to it technially being a bundle despite the contents not being available for purchase separately?

Asking ahead of time seeing as the design of the Ninkana Prime may result in a fair few people buying the pack once the weapon reaches the global build.

THANK YOU DE!

Well,You have plat discounts which are better that what we are receiving but I see your point.

we kinda have it... Darvo and his weirds discounts .. xD

Why not give consoles a permanent 5% or 10% off plat? Would also help make up for never getting the other awesome plat discounts like 75%.

But thank you for the in game market discounts.

Now if only the daily log it would give me something other than companion weapon xp, 10k credits, or banshee BPs :/

• Upvote 1

Wow, that's awesome! I was just doing the price/plat compared to PC's 75% discount

w/ 75% discount they get for ~$0.01/plat compared to PS4/XB1's $0.038/plat when buying the $150 pack

and feeling rather disappointed. 

This changes everything! Way to encourage me to pick up some cosmetics :)  

I'm glad the Console users are finally getting something worthwhile for once. Good on ya, Drew.