DE_Adam

Day Of The Dead Skins Are Now Available!

I wish I could sell or delete my pumpkin mask... I don't even need the one credit back, it just breaks immersion and I bought it in a moment of weakness... this from a guy who has had buyer's remorse over a 50 cent item. Really.

I wish I could sell or delete my pumpkin mask... I don't even need the one credit back, it just breaks immersion and I bought it in a moment of weakness... this from a guy who has had buyer's remorse over a 50 cent item. Really.

Is it really too hard to just unequip it/not use it?

Pumpkin mask will disappear after halloween. It can only be equipped during Halloween so not really a big deal.

Pumpkin mask will disappear after halloween. It can only be equipped during Halloween so not really a big deal.

Thank the stars... what a relief.

How much is all of this plus the Naberus stuff going to hurt my plat wallet? Because I don't want this ... I NEED IT O_O

All bundles plus Naberus=750p.

I should know. I had 850 this morning, and now I have 100.

I spurged too much when I got the update! XD

Bow skin, grineer-type cape, lisit skin, the bat shoulder attachments... all I need is the Marelok skin and I'm set! :) Got it all set on my Proto-Armor! Doubt I'll go back to Prisma now. :P But one thing: The pumpkin heads removed after Nov. 4th? I'm sure they are but was wondering...

Edited by lxMattAranxl

So, the Naberus is a pack of 2?

Yes

All bundles plus Naberus=750p.

I should know. I had 850 this morning, and now I have 100.

*from need to want*

I saw them. I got the Naberus and the syndanas. I don't want the rest that badly XD lol

where do i find naberus? Pls i must know

I bought them from the arsenal in attachments section.

DoTD Dragon Nikana skin is kinda meh, the first color option paints the WHOLE weapon to a color. Imo the hilt and the blade should be separate.

@MaDHatteR420000 it applys to both the liset and the mantis

Thanks for the screen shot man !

Just love the new skins , good colour sceem too