Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Not really a big fan of the grineer aesthetic, but I must say this Volt skin does look great. I love what you did with the torso, but I'm immediately put off by the lower half. Still, pretty damn awesome, I are jelly of your artistic ability.

45 minutes ago, Rostiel said:

Not really a big fan of the grineer aesthetic, but I must say this Volt skin does look great. I love what you did with the torso, but I'm immediately put off by the lower half. Still, pretty damn awesome, I are jelly of your artistic ability.

what specifically about the lower half?

Just now, Evanescent said:

Do you think it would work if you put a reactor on his torso somewhere asymetrically, with wires around it digging into the suit?

afarid not, due to the way the model is it will just look horribly flat, I am working on something to go with it though;)

Just now, fredaven said:

afarid not, due to the way the model is it will just look horribly flat, I am working on something to go with it though;)

That's lovely. I was thinking something like the Janus key in terms of application, but it would make mesh problems wouldn't it...

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

That's lovely. I was thinking something like the Janus key in terms of application, but it would make mesh problems wouldn't it...

Yeah stuff like that needs the geo to support it, otherwise it will just be a flat mess.

This one the other hand.

4MMwGrU.png

14 hours ago, fredaven said:

what specifically about the lower half?

I just don't like that the lower half isn't plated like the top half, his thighs particularly. Perhaps if the thighs are partially plated it would look more appealing.

12 minutes ago, Rostiel said:

I just don't like that the lower half isn't plated like the top half, his thighs particularly. Perhaps if the thighs are partially plated it would look more appealing.

I kinda avoided plating his legs, made him look like he had thunder tighs when I did, Ill look at it again.,