Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

16 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Your new Nezha did not appear on the main item page. Did you set it to private?

I think it has to do with that I'm giving a guy % on the sales for helping out with the early stages of the concepting, and he hasn't been verified on the IRS bit yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying your Graxx skin quite a lot! Would you make a weapon skin and a syandana that'd suit the graxx series? I'm using Disconnect ATM but it feels more corpus-y than grineer. I'm totally digging the steampunk aesthetic of Mag and Mesa graxx though!

Warframe0110.jpg

Warframe0106.jpg

I wish sobek gets a tennogen upgrade :(

19 hours ago, Shadilay said:

Enjoying your Graxx skin quite a lot! Would you make a weapon skin and a syandana that'd suit the graxx series? I'm using Disconnect ATM but it feels more corpus-y than grineer.

Actually, there is the Spitefire Syandanna, which is also Graxx. Just saying.

20 hours ago, Shadilay said:

Enjoying your Graxx skin quite a lot! Would you make a weapon skin and a syandana that'd suit the graxx series? I'm using Disconnect ATM but it feels more corpus-y than grineer. I'm totally digging the steampunk aesthetic of Mag and Mesa graxx though!

Warframe0110.jpg

Warframe0106.jpg

I wish sobek gets a tennogen upgrade :(

Just use Grineer weapons, syandanas and armors :D

About Tennogen syandanas, there is the Spitefire Graxx (made by Faven) and aslo the Jattuk that isn't Graxx but perfectly fit since it's Grineer.

11 hours ago, JCBeastie said:

OMG he's fantastic!

My preference would be to make his spikes more distinct; maybe you're already working on that. They need to be a separate material of their own IMO (like dark carbide tool bits or something).

Spikes its a little things and we dont see that when you playe with him. So dont bothered... im more for the frame that have normal body shape like excalibur but this skin is so badass that we need to be happy if it comes in 2 the game...

22 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Just use Grineer weapons, syandanas and armors :D

About Tennogen syandanas, there is the Spitefire Graxx (made by Faven) and aslo the Jattuk that isn't Graxx but perfectly fit since it's Grineer.

Spitfire doesn't fit on mesa though neither does Jattuk mantle (On a side note, Jattuk mantle might need a material update. It looks old, could've picked it without thought if it wasn't for the colours).

I am using grineer weapons. 

BTW, HEY DE, WHERE THE GRINEER MEGA BUNDLE AT? HUH?

I was wondering, when it comes to custom helmets Mirage is the only one of the older graxx skins that has stayed so far with a base helmet reskin (as nova got reworked and iirc the same is happening with frost); however I understand the taxing process it must be to make a complete revision (plus I really like how the current one looks) and if I am not mistaken Rhino graxx did get a 'complimentary' helmet in the form of a separate item later on.

In short I was wondering if Mirage would also get a helmet that could feel matching to the skin or if you see her needing a revision as well.

On 11/9/2017 at 8:54 PM, RahuHordika said:

I was wondering, when it comes to custom helmets Mirage is the only one of the older graxx skins that has stayed so far with a base helmet reskin (as nova got reworked and iirc the same is happening with frost); however I understand the taxing process it must be to make a complete revision (plus I really like how the current one looks) and if I am not mistaken Rhino graxx did get a 'complimentary' helmet in the form of a separate item later on.

In short I was wondering if Mirage would also get a helmet that could feel matching to the skin or if you see her needing a revision as well.

Have you try the Trivelin helmet? I always tought it look rather grineer-like.

q4ImswG.jpg