Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Is it just me or do Vauban's prime parts look cool with the Graxx overlay? The only thing bothering me is the collar prime part, other than that it's actually totally fine. Reason i say this is cause when you take this skin and then were to put the normal prime bits on there, the skin would be ruined due to not only most of it being covered but the orokin styled prime parts just don't go well with the grineer style...with the exception of Volt.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Vlada91:

@fredaven what if you start next with Ash ??? for example:

Dra1UcZ.jpg

helmet hood from like on harrow and low part of the helmet from vauban and combine in 1 with some changes and create ash helmet :) and you see the rest as example....

I don't care about the body, that hood is all I ever wanted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FelanGrey said:

After last Upd prime details don't change textures with Vauban Graxx and it's looks great!
Thanks for the great skin, hope to see more. :)

20180126211755_1.jpg

I removed the prime parts cause it just obstructed too much of the awesomeness of the skin for me, tho i am saddened that i can't use the long coat if i do remove them :sadcry:

On 1/17/2018 at 3:38 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

This seems to be an issue with newer Primes. We fixed something similar for the Valkyr Delusion Skin back in Round 10. The same fix should work here, so we've passed this on to the team and hopefully this will be resolved soon!

Just commenting to report that this is now fixed and hopefully all TennoGen skins should have this issue resolved. If you see this problem (improper textures on prime parts) on any other TennoGen creation, please be sure to report it in this subforum - but not this thread!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fredaven said:

some wips. the BW version is the latest sculpt.

h2GHD3e.jpg

XuQZfgk.png?1

She's going to fit perfectly with the Maggor armor set. Any chance you could throw together a syandana, that would match her design and the Maggor?

Half of those tiny oval slits could be energy points, similar to the Grineer's ships and vehicles. 

:meridian::suda:

^ exactly my thoughts yesterday and I know a bunch of people that share this feeling.
This skin was the first one (tennogen in general) I REALLY wanted to buy despite not having much money to spend at all.
The hood not being attached and clipping all over the place ruined it for me :-/

Having said that, the skin itself looks exactly as incredible as expected and I love the detailing <3

Edited by Cowoner94

17 hours ago, Nakrast said:

-snip- the hoodie is not attached to the body -snip-

5 hours ago, Cowoner94 said:

-snip- The hood not being attached and clipping all over the place ruined it for me -snip-

Atlas Graxx had a similar issue with the tubes that run from his helmet to his shoulders, but DE soon fixed it so they were attached to the body instead of the helmet. I wouldn't be surprised if Harrow Graxx is just experiencing a similar issue.

5 hours ago, Fukushu said:

Atlas Graxx had a similar issue with the tubes that run from his helmet to his shoulders, but DE soon fixed it so they were attached to the body instead of the helmet. I wouldn't be surprised if Harrow Graxx is just experiencing a similar issue.

Actually it not really fixed its attached in a weird way that doesnt move with the head correctly its still annoying and not filling the right area but its been like this since october so i doubt either will be fixed, maybe its an issue with the helmets models ingame it must be separate from the body.

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7

On 2/2/2018 at 10:02 AM, Shad0wWatcher said:

Are you ever gonna revisit old graxx skins? With the whole new style you have with the sort of war paint on helmets and the body i thought i'd ask this question. Cause the new style is just awesome.

he did go back and fix up Nova.

Regarding your recent twitter zephyr post I'm hoping there's definitely some more additions made regarding textures and what not. Her body looks a little bland especially on the arms and legs.

Edited by Valiant

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

Regarding your recent twitter zephyr post I'm hoping there's definitely some more additions made regarding textures and what not. Her body looks a little bland especially on the arms and legs.

You need to see this