fredaven

Favens Doodlebox. baruuuk

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

Regarding your recent twitter zephyr post I'm hoping there's definitely some more additions made regarding textures and what not. Her body looks a little bland especially on the arms and legs.

You need to see this 

14 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

he did go back and fix up Nova.

I know but i mean the skins he made with the old classic grineer markings on the armor plating before he switched to the sort of war paint style(which looks so cool!)

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You need to see this 

Yeah that's the twitter post I was referring to. Just hoping a reasonable amount of detail is added.

Edited by Valiant

6 hours ago, redmaiden97 said:

Will ash be next after chroma? Been waiting for a Graxx version of ash since day 1 XD

Wait, did Faven say he'd be making a Chroma Graxx somewhere? ...Is there a possible source you could post? I'd be most excited if a Chroma Graxx was a possibility.

26 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Wait, did Faven say he'd be making a Chroma Graxx somewhere? ...Is there a possible source you could post? I'd be most excited if a Chroma Graxx was a possibility.

Here

Just now, Myscho said:

Here

Thank you.

Now I just have to contain my excitement, but I can definitely say I may never change my 'Frame again once that skin comes out, especially after Chroma Prime is released.

Should've dressed her in Philadelphia Eagles colours.

(Frost touch up/helmet when? D:)

Edited by Valiant

I'm so hyped right now, and I'm eager to see what else you can come up with for this skin.

If I may ask, can we see a few other rotations of the helmet, like a side and/or top view?

MY BODY IS READY

Idk how DE did it, but is it too much to ask for an Energy "visor", like how the Drac helmet interacts with his Deluxe skin? Idk why, but I love that look

Drac Helmet

Without Chroma's pelt

Drac Helmet

With Chroma's pelt

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14
Inserted reference images

already going for a good start, maybe you have already plans to further the helmet, for the moment I think it looks a bit too clean in comparison with the rich detail in the body, looking forward for updates.

Yikes that Chroma skin has potential :O

Cant wait to see how it ends up, can maybe finally get rid of the lobster back from the deluxe skin.

Edited by (PS4)Rasmus_ep88

13 hours ago, fredaven said:

i2n39mr.png

chroma wip.

Tone down the flames by about 75%, and I'd say you're good to go. He'd be setting himself on fire with those flame-tusks, looks a little... overdone. Liking the WIP base so far though.

Also keep in mind that only one in four of the power sets is fire based, so... I'd suggest something that would look less odd for Cold/Toxic/Electricity users. Full bias here, I'm a Cold user 75% of the time and a Toxin user the rest.

Edited by FlecktarnWolf
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

Not too sure about the helmet so far.

I kinda like it.

hL75m6e.png

14 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

Tone down the flames by about 75%, and I'd say you're good to go. He'd be setting himself on fire with those flame-tusks, looks a little... overdone. Liking the WIP base so far though.

Also keep in mind that only one in four of the power sets is fire based, so... I'd suggest something that would look less odd for Cold/Toxic/Electricity users. Full bias here, I'm a Cold user 75% of the time and a Toxin user the rest.

Afaik we cant give 4 different emessives, so it will be X effect that just takes color from the emessive. Wheter those beams are fire-pattern or tiny little leafs falling is the only thing I can controll. Can't make multiple effects.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 5