Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Was kinda hoping you'd make some kind of torn cloth covering his face, kind of a Ring-Wraith sort of deal. Looks good regardless, but I feel like the helmet could've been more. Still gonna add to my collection!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

On 3/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, fredaven said:

Now we need for all frames to have hood's 😂 nice job on nekros. I need him more then Harrow skin,and with this nekros skin I can have chain's on him from deluxe attachments and combine with this style. And I can look finally like this:   https://goo.gl/images/rHb7xF

Edited by Vlada91

14 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

This man is a freaking machine. He's churning out skins in such a relatively short time while keeping the same consistent level of quality. If he ever does Ivara Graxx this year I will cry tears of joy.

Well if you notice all of those share the same skin types and textures, significantly reducing the workload. Helmets are still individually sculptured so there's work there every time.

Edited by Tellakey

Ash needs a hood, he is the assasins themed frame i know people are all over the nekros looks like harrow but thats very far from true.

i love your default colorations but de always mess it up pretty bad can you try some ingame colors ? I am trying to use the same colors of nekros on harrow and atlas so far not satisfied with it.

Also Can we know what you might be working on next ?

Huge and broke fan here.

I absolutely love your skins and can’t wait for those in round 12 to appear. I’m so impatient I’m pretty sure I had a dream about it last night! :crylaugh:

I’m hoping that you’re considering your next artwork to apply to either Healing frames ( Trinity / Oberon ) or Stealth frames ( Loki / Ash ). I personally hope it’s one of each, or all four... :devil:

A lot of people are hoping that Ash will have a hood, I hope he doesn’t. I think you should draw a bit of inspiration from the Maniacs from which you get his parts instead of giving him the spooky hood? 

And although no one besides myself has mentioned Oberon, I hope you also don’t give him a good as well. It would ruin the chance to make some pretty cool head piece. I hope you draw inspiration from the Grineer animal masters if you decide he’s a frame you want to make into a work of art.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SargonRukk said:

Huge and broke fan here.

I absolutely love your skins and can’t wait for those in round 12 to appear. I’m so impatient I’m pretty sure I had a dream about it last night! :crylaugh:

I’m hoping that you’re considering your next artwork to apply to either Healing frames ( Trinity / Oberon ) or Stealth frames ( Loki / Ash ). I personally hope it’s one of each, or all four... :devil:

A lot of people are hoping that Ash will have a hood, I hope he doesn’t. I think you should draw a bit of inspiration from the Maniacs from which you get his parts instead of giving him the spooky hood? 

And although no one besides myself has mentioned Oberon, I hope you also don’t give him a good as well. It would ruin the chance to make some pretty cool head piece. I hope you draw inspiration from the Grineer animal masters if you decide he’s a frame you want to make into a work of art.

I actually agree with this sentiment. While Ash might make sense with a hood, grineer ash doesn't really. Especially when the unit that drops his parts is a grineer unit. Not drawing inspiration from the manic at least a little bit would be a missed opportunity imo. The last frame I can think of that might make sense with a hood would be Frost when you get around to redesigning his helmet.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2018 at 8:58 AM, SargonRukk said:

Huge and broke fan here.

Trinity is like the Grineer warframe (she was the Grineer boss in the old Dark Sector pitch). I'd love to see a Trinity Graxx eventually. I'd definitely pay for that.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

I say just let Faven design Ash Graxx however the hell he wants (when he feels comfortable enough to do it), with his new spin he puts on the grineer aesthetics, i'm sure it'll looks amazing either way. If he has a hood, i'll die happy, if he doesn't...i'll still most likely fall in love with it.