Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

2 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I say just let Faven design Ash Graxx however the hell he wants (when he feels comfortable enough to do it), with his new spin he puts on the grineer aesthetics, i'm sure it'll looks amazing either way. If he has a hood, i'll die happy, if he doesn't...i'll still most likely fall in love with it. 

Its called giving ideas? If Ash gets a hood, Ash gets a hood, and I am still getting the skin. All I said was I like the idea of Ash without a hood. 

7 hours ago, SargonRukk said:

Its called giving ideas? If Ash gets a hood, Ash gets a hood, and I am still getting the skin. All I said was I like the idea of Ash without a hood. 

Oh and don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking down attempts at giving ideas at all, i'm just saying that it comes down to what Faven wants to do with Ash or any of his skins for that matter. Like i said, i'll be happy either way cause Faven just never disappoints.

8 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Oh and don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking down attempts at giving ideas at all, i'm just saying that it comes down to what Faven wants to do with Ash or any of his skins for that matter. Like i said, i'll be happy either way cause Faven just never disappoints.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

just dropping in, i cant...with 99% certainty say that ash, whenver it happens wont have a hood :)

What nooooo,but whyy dude??? 😒 scorpion ash helmet and the second 1 is in grax style,so wr have already in that direction...but with hood he is going to be more unique.... https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3adebu/proto_ash_skin/?usqp=mq331AQECAEYAQ%3D%3D&amp_js_v=0.1#

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

What nooooo,but whyy dude??? 😒 scorpion ash helmet and the second 1 is in grax style,so wr have already in that direction...but with hood he is going to be more unique.... https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3adebu/proto_ash_skin/?usqp=mq331AQECAEYAQ%3D%3D&amp_js_v=0.1#

BUT duuuuude. I think you need to respect the artists decision. if you're sooooooo desperate then make you're own tennogen skin or find someone to work with you.

• Like 3

@fredaven i am a console player so i dont pay on steam and i cant comment in workshop but i have to say the chroma graxx changes are very disappointing, to me the horns were the best part about the skin also the leather boots were very nice. i know it was changed as per feedback but is there a way to reach a middle ground as what you did with cross on harrows helmet, because the skin now feels like just grineer plated chroma. Maybe more paint ? 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

BUT duuuuude. I think you need to respect the artists decision. if you're sooooooo desperate then make you're own tennogen skin or find someone to work with you.

Meehh no need for that,im glad that we are going 2 have nekros with hood and that is ok for now :)

I'd really like a graxx banshee if at all possible?  I have graxx skins for a lot of my favourite frames, and I really like the nyx, mag and nova ones the best. I banshee one in this sort of tight bodysuit style would be amazing. 

I love them all in their own way, but especially love the way you can see the muscle definition on Nyx's arms and how athletic in general she looks. Also the vents on her neck, is this meant to be steam or more like a computer's lights flashing? I see there is actual steam on some of the others so it led me to think it was meant to be a computer or something instead. 

On 3/25/2018 at 8:03 AM, Vlada91 said:

He would be less unique since Harrow and Nekros already have hoods for their Graxx. Let Faven work his magic. He'll come to Ash when he gets inspired for a Graxx design for him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Come on now, he said 99% certainty so there's a chance.Let's just wait and see. I'm sure it'll end up perfectly fine.

Haha yea with a hood,im just done with normal looking helmets. Its time for new fashion hood style 😁👌

On 4/2/2018 at 3:40 PM, Xylyssa said:

He would be less unique since Harrow and Nekros already have hoods for their Graxx. Let Faven work his magic. He'll come to Ash when he gets inspired for a Graxx design for him.

Ash with a Bowl-cut hood when?

On 05/04/2018 at 6:46 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Mag skin looks much better than the promo pics.

Can't say I'm a fan. I found it a little bland for a Graxx skin and couldn't bring myself to buy it. Could've done with some of the Grineer patterns we've seen on some of the previous ones to bring it a bit more to life.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, Xylyssa said:

You say that...but by your logic...Vauban's Graxx skin is also no longer unique cause of Mesa's helmet also have 1 single open eye hole, Mesa's helmet is different cause her eye hole has a reticule on there and she has "dreads" coming from the back of her helmet.

End then Atlas should also then no longer be unique cause of Volt's Graxx skin both having those serious looking iron man eye holes, they are made different by having Atlas' helmet having warpaint on there and not having those vents on the sides of the helmet.

Ember's helmet should also no longer be considered unique cause of Nyx's helmet, instead the "Mohawks" are designed slightly different, not that much, but enough to make them stand out on their own. 

I'm not trying to diss your comment, but just cause if Ash were to also get a hood, it wouldn't make him less unique cause just as how Faven designed Nekros' hood differently from Harrow's hood is, the same can be done for Ash. It's small differences that can actually change the entire look. Not only that, but the thing that also makes them unique is how the body is designed. Ash looks completely different from Harrow or Nekros.

On 3/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, NurglesSocks said:

I'd really like a graxx banshee if at all possible?  I have graxx skins for a lot of my favourite frames, and I really like the nyx, mag and nova ones the best. I banshee one in this sort of tight bodysuit style would be amazing. 

I love them all in their own way, but especially love the way you can see the muscle definition on Nyx's arms and how athletic in general she looks. Also the vents on her neck, is this meant to be steam or more like a computer's lights flashing? I see there is actual steam on some of the others so it led me to think it was meant to be a computer or something instead. 

Yeah, the detail on the Nyx skin is really nice! I would also love a Banshee Graxx skin. If Faven ever does one I wish it would have the same splotchy patterning as the Harkonar armor set. I think that would be fantastic! 

I also have always wondered why we don't have any Warframe skins with the Harkonar pattern on them? Even Warframe skins with Wraith, Vandal, or Prisma patterns... I know we have a Prisma Excalibur skin, but that skin needs a texture rework and a PBR update! It looks okay from afar, but don't get too close or the polygons will get you! 

Anyways, I do think if we are ever going to see a Harkonar themed Warframe skin, Faven would be the one to do it! 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018 at 1:54 PM, fredaven said:

ive been playing around with the idea of a spine for a while. might happen

That would be awesome! Something akin to a combination of the Laddak and Thorac Syandanas. The top could have a shape similar to the Laddak, but with a hood like design incorporated into it. The bottom could have a sinewy spine like the Thorac, but with mechanical, vertebrae in fitting with the Grineer/Graxx aesthetic. 

Also, finally another Nekros skin! It looks great! The only improvements that I would even suggest would be just to add more definition between the armor and the under suit portions. It's hard to do though when you have strict sculpting guidelines on the main skin by DE! 

Keep up the fantastic work, Tenno! 

On 09/04/2018 at 3:53 PM, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

Yeah, the detail on the Nyx skin is really nice! I would also love a Banshee Graxx skin. If Faven ever does one I wish it would have the same splotchy patterning as the Harkonar armor set. I think that would be fantastic! 

I also have always wondered why we don't have any Warframe skins with the Harkonar pattern on them? Even Warframe skins with Wraith, Vandal, or Prisma patterns... I know we have a Prisma Excalibur skin, but that skin needs a texture rework and a PBR update! It looks okay from afar, but don't get too close or the polygons will get you! 

Anyways, I do think if we are ever going to see a Harkonar themed Warframe skin, Faven would be the one to do it! 

Would really like to see what he would do with an Ivara graxx as well. 

Really looking forward to the Nekros, Chroma and Zephyr skins... Hopefully all 3 come in round 12. 

On 11/04/2018 at 3:25 PM, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

Oh man, that would be sick! Especially to find out what he does with the Ivara head-sculpt! 

yeah, I agree. 

I would hope he would keep her big eye, as I don't really like the other Ivara skins, and I don't like her in game alt helmet designs neither. 

I always just run with vanillia Ivara as I think the default is the best looking design for her. 

Would be awesome to get a skin I like just as much, if not more. I have faith that Faven could make something great for her. 

nekros graxx didnt make it to round 12 ? aslo zephyr graxx did you have any feedback on those only chroma was shown on dev stream it was accepted after they made it worse with ther ''feedback'' its really frustrating we already wait long enough for tennogen rounds and then longer for console updates and now this ugghhh i want that nekros graxx right now.