fredaven

Favens Doodlebox. baruuuk

Bit annoyed Zephyr didn't make it.

Have to wait even longer for a better round of TG it seems... Takes too long and their feedback doesn't seem to be very efficient.

• Satisfied 1

4 minutes ago, fredaven said:

Both zephyr and nekros got feedback. Feedback that I expected but took a gamble on.

As long as Nekros keeps his hood...

53 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

As long as Nekros keeps his hood...

Nope. Not a cloth one atleast.

5 hours ago, fredaven said:

5 hours ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

But Harrow Graxx tho QQ

Why can't Nekros have a cloth hood but Harrow is okay?  @(PS4)robotwars7 can you believe this? This is crazy.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, fredaven said:

WHAT? why not he was perfect they accept a mic weapon skin but not probably the best skin ever ?

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

DE "feedback" is horrible the chroma changes made him worse and now this leather boots and great horns are not ok but pink pig tail skins are totally fine. What the hell

• Like 6

1 hour ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

WHAT? why not he was perfect they accept a mic weapon skin but not probably the best skin ever ?

Absolutely.

Nekros literally means death...Death wears a cloth hood as do Nekromancers! 

4 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Why can't Nekros have a cloth hood but Harrow is okay?  @(PS4)robotwars7 can you believe this? This is crazy.

strange. personally i like my Nekros as he is with the Deluxe Skin. I'm surprised we still haven't had a Day of The Dead Skin for him yet, maybe this Halloween?

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

strange. personally i like my Nekros as he is with the Deluxe Skin. I'm surprised we still haven't had a Day of The Dead Skin for him yet, maybe this Halloween?

Maybe. Just the hooded Nekros for me, I am really excited for! Now idk, I'm a bit confused on why Nekros can't have one but Harrow can....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, fredaven said:

Both zephyr and nekros got feedback. Feedback that I expected but took a gamble on.

Any chance of a bit more detail in regards to the feedback? Interesed in what was up with Zephyr.

Edited by Valiant

9 hours ago, fredaven said:

In case you can sahre, are you allowed to keep the mesh and change the materials if anything or it's the whole helmet design that was pushed back?

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 2

You've made a chroma that looks at least passable ~ no mean feat given its chroma king of the ugly

oh no the dream of being skeletor has been crushed, still cool skin tho

Well, now that you're into revision time, what plans do you have to revamp the skin? Anything you can share?

Edited by Teoarrk

If it's the hood that is the problem, perhaps nekros could have a grineer mask aesthetic? It hasn't been done yet in the graxx series and could fit nekros very well.

• Applause 1

5 minutes ago, Albalrogue said:

If it's the hood that is the problem, perhaps nekros could have a grineer mask aesthetic? It hasn't been done yet in the graxx series and could fit nekros very well.

Here's someone who tries suggesting alternatives instead of just complaining!! This is a good idea as well!! :satisfied:

I know you aren't the only one who comes up with suggestions but all I've seen were people flooding the Tennogen round 12 thread with complaints that provide nothing productive. I personally think round 12 is the best round ever for my fashion frame, so it kind of hurt me when people said it was the worst Tennogen drop ever. 

Some people have a reason to complain but some don't.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, fredaven said:

Dude we all know you are the best,and we who're 100% shore that all 3 skins are be accepted. What whose the problem with Nekros graxx? Is there some way to add in that accepted list or not?

87cRcYD.jpg

Treated myself to Atlas Graxx, my first Tennogen! Thanks for the hard work and keep it coming.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

On 2018-04-27 at 8:55 AM, Albalrogue said:

On 2018-04-27 at 9:07 AM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Here's someone who tries suggesting alternatives instead of just complaining!! This is a good idea as well!! :satisfied:

I know you aren't the only one who comes up with suggestions but all I've seen were people flooding the Tennogen round 12 thread with complaints that provide nothing productive. I personally think round 12 is the best round ever for my fashion frame, so it kind of hurt me when people said it was the worst Tennogen drop ever. 

Some people have a reason to complain but some don't.

Nekros means death. He's is also a necromancer. A hooded helm makes more sense on Nekros than it does Harrow or any other frame for that matter.  I want a cloth hooded Nekros!

tumblr_os5ufsalgx1wpyuhdo2_500.gif

I want my Nazgul Nekros Prime!

• Upvote 7