Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

16 minutes ago, fredaven said:

tdCMY16.png

are these color channels final ? i would like to see the metal part which is white to be separate from the body and handle like your original wip the channels were fine also the ribbon looks like its not tied to tertiary it should be red like the blood on the blade this will be very rough to color like this 

6 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Ughhh and DE strikes again any feedback on why the polearm skin didnt make it this round ?

I would assume because it was submitted after the round 13 deadline: "This means it’s time for an official deadline for Round 13: May 23rd at 12 PM EST!"

Or not even submitted at all yet, because I can't find it on steam.

59 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I would assume because it was submitted after the round 13 deadline: "This means it’s time for an official deadline for Round 13: May 23rd at 12 PM EST!"

Or not even submitted at all yet, because I can't find it on steam.

The Kantokk Polearm was posted May 20th, so the deadline doesnt seem to be the cause 🙂  guess we will just have to wait and see if it receives Major feedback soon.

Edited by Scharkie1333

57 minutes ago, Scharkie1333 said:

The Kantokk Polearm was posted May 20th, so the deadline doesnt seem to be the cause 🙂  guess we will just have to wait and see if it receives Major feedback soon.

I thought they were referring to the heavy blade that Faven posted with Harrow Graxx on 15th June: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/552721-favens-doodlebox-nekros-done/?do=findComment&comment=9865305

Oh my giddy Aunt that is nice.. 

On 2018-05-20 at 1:30 PM, fredaven said:

Sorry for absence all, I take semi-long breaks now and then to charge the batteries!

Nekros Graxx have been updated with requested changes from DE, hopefully this will tick the boxes.

87Zkd91.jpg

• Like 2