Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

15 hours ago, fredaven said:

Some further refining of the baruuk helmet, improving secondary shapes/tint mask and bringing it into the grineer fold in terms of tertiary paint

D70jE2PXUAEe2aK.jpg:large

Also did a rough primary color test on wisp

D70iroeW4AooB7c.jpg:large

I am really liking the Wisp aesthetic direction. I can imagine her in Kuva colors, since Grineer are a matriarchy someone like her would probably be part of the queens personal guard/special operatives/assassins etc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-05-30 at 3:20 PM, fredaven said:

Some further refining of the baruuk helmet, improving secondary shapes/tint mask and bringing it into the grineer fold in terms of tertiary paint

D70jE2PXUAEe2aK.jpg:large

Also did a rough primary color test on wisp

wisp looks like a nun, and tbh i preffer version 1 baruuk instead of 2,  you will still get my money tho

Hey Faven, HUGE fan of your work, I have bought many of your graxx skins 😄

any plans for Hildryn? just curious.. If anyone can make that big momma badass, its you my man. 😄

Edited by bullgrimwm

On 2019-05-30 at 4:20 PM, fredaven said:

This may be the first tennogen I buy, the butt has been revealed from those unholy helmet cloths, let it breathe and be freeeee.

Also are there going to be metallics anywhere on the skin for prime reasons

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-27 at 7:08 AM, fredaven said:

First color/tint test with the eyes modeled in, got a seconadry version of the helmet prepped without eyes, just incase.

Still work in progress, might revert the faceplate to be full metalic, but not sure sure yet.RAaMQsh.jpg

I’m still liking this most of all the Graxx Baruuk designs, Faven.

There is a ghostly, mystical power to it that lends well to the Yamabushi/Monk aesthetic whereas the others, no matter the color changes, seem like just a guy in a mask.

So I vote this one over the others by a wide Margin and will instantly get it if it makes it in.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, fredaven said:

and this;)

when will you be putting it on the workshop for voting I also want to see the model and inspect it up cloas with the model viewer there. Also does the helmet use the increased ammount of poly as they had a change a week ago so we can have more details on it.

1 hour ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Is it possible to make jet flames shoot out of her legs to make her sorta floating using jet propulsion? Because her "open ended" legs looks fitting to be made as ports.

no, the body mesh stuff is beyond our control:(

45 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

when will you be putting it on the workshop for voting I also want to see the model and inspect it up cloas with the model viewer there. Also does the helmet use the increased ammount of poly as they had a change a week ago so we can have more details on it.

You dont really get to fit that much more detail into things, the only thing more polys mean is that your stuff can be smoother. The same rules apply as before that you cant have excess polys just "because you can".

That being said, yes this helmet goes a tiny bit above previous limit.

53 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Will you be taking another glance at your Wisp skin with this infomation?

(I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, just curious since DE fixed the files or something.)

Was just a minor UV overlap on the shoulder, so on my end thats already fixed.