Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-11 at 9:55 AM, fredaven said:

ahr5215vshf11.png

having some fun with the work in progress.

Okay, so first off, let me say I love what you've been doing with Limbo. Very excited.

Now about a year or so ago, I had asked if you had considered doing a Graxx Equinox skin, which at the time you said you had no intentions of ever doing Equinox. I was just curious if perhaps you've changed your mind since then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, fredaven said:

just dropping in to say im doing contract work for another game atm so its gonna be calm on the tennogen front untill thats done!

Amazing work on getting all of your amazing work into this round of Tennogen! Congratulations!

Good luck with this other game as well! I hope you give us a little hint as to what game it may be?

On 2018-09-29 at 1:34 AM, fredaven said:

just dropping in to say im doing contract work for another game atm so its gonna be calm on the tennogen front untill thats done!

Whew i was wondering why, i have been a look out for your streams on twitch on who is the next graxx

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, fredaven said:

Yeah can't say I'm afraid. I think the contract work should be done begining of november, unless theres more added to it!

Sounds good. You left us with plenty of Tennogen to purchase (once DE releases it to us). When you return what frame do you plan on doing next (if you don't mind me asking)?

Am 24.10.2018 um 13:13 schrieb fredaven:

Yeah can't say I'm afraid. I think the contract work should be done begining of november, unless theres more added to it!

u were/are a freelance artist, right ? its always good to pick up a contract, especially as a result of good work. that clearly shows someone recognizes it and wants ur talent. good luck. hope to see u back at tennogen at some point tho 😉

Do you plan on making a Graxx skin for every single warframe? Because i want to have all of them!

You're my favourite artist and i have 4 Graxx skins so far (Vauban, Rhino, Excalibur and Saryn), they are the absolute best.

Once i'm done building my Mesa she's getting one too.

I really appreciate your work.

On 2018-08-13 at 10:22 AM, Zahnny said:

My concern is I really love the eyes under his mask but I feel DE might request that be changed for looking too human.

I hope not.  I LOOOVE the  “sans hat” contrarian Limbo-grineer-Head!

With Mirage Prime and Hydroid Prime as of late, it should be ok (crosses fingers).

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73