Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

I can't express how much I want this to be accepted by DE, it looks so amazing. Also, is that a custom syandana on his back as well? The only thing I'm concerned about is how will custom skins look on Volt Prime?

Yeah, to my knowledge the only difference on volt prime and volt is kneecap additions, biceps additions and a new helmet, is that correct, havent played for like 4 days now since ive been flat out on this:D

And yes had to do a custom syandana, hate when things arent in sets :D

Yeah, to my knowledge the only difference on volt prime and volt is kneecap additions, biceps additions and a new helmet, is that correct, havent played for like 4 days now since ive been flat out on this:D

And yes had to do a custom syandana, hate when things arent in sets :D

Yeah I think only his kneecaps, helmet, and his shoulder armor are different. If it works like the immortal skin on Volt, that would be cool.

V6yhX5K.jpg

So first one finished and submitted. Took. well. probarly close to 60 hours in total.

Moving forward it will be quicker I think, we'll see. Hopefully you guys like it.

You can have a look at some color variations on the steam page aswell.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544746211&searchtext=

Holy .. $@*€! That looks incredible.. Yeah you're going to win

A volt rework should come with this skin , just to give it the glory it deserves xD.

What are you going to name it ?

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Looked awesome, until I saw the color variations shots. Need some work. Parts of the frame that can't be colored = very very bad.

Have you wondered how those color schemes might end up looking like with the other helmets? If you haven't, might want to take a look at that.