Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Loki, Ash, and Trinity Graxx! I love this dude's work. It's gnarly, and just so perfect. The Graxx skins work so well with the Zaw default skins. Just everything about this guy's work is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

i like that mag helmet, any chance you can add some glyph or color palettes, mod with purchase? i been thinking maybe some extra rubedo or nakak pearls makes sense because u can use them later other games give randomized loot or something so the lore makes more sense besides the crafting requirements, that helmet could have a robotic's module bundled dog thingy or orbiter acc.

Edited by SnakeBadger

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I’m gonna need Operator Graxx Armor to complete my look, and “No” and “I can’t” are not acceptable answers.  Use your powers Lord Faven.

If you're talking about Operator Suits, that's literally not possible through TennoGen yet. Operator Face Accessories are the only ones that are, and Faven has done one in the past, but it was denied: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834436196

Edited by Scruffel

5 hours ago, Scruffel said:

If you're talking about Operator Suits, that's literally not possible through TennoGen yet. Operator Face Accessories are the only ones that are, and Faven has done one in the past, but it was denied: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834436196

Yes, I know.  😏. But if there is a breakthrough to happen, I can see it starting with Faven. (LOL, “GATH MATHK”)

And that starts with Faven telling DE: “My fans want a Graxx Operator suit.” 😬

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

12 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Yes, I know.  😏. But if there is a breakthrough to happen, I can see it starting with Faven. (LOL, “GATH MATHK”)

And that starts with Faven telling DE: “My fans want a Graxx Operator suit.” 😬

I appreciate the enthusiasm and encouragement, but I highly doubt a creator could talk DE into releasing some files (that probably aren't complete yet and won't properly work) because their fans want them. And that is *if* their fans even want it on a majority level, or if that is even a prerequisite for them to consider doing so. And as a fan of Faven, ehh, I'd prefer for him to continue working on the projects he started and the items he still wants to do/hasn't gotten to yet.

13 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

I appreciate the enthusiasm and encouragement, but I highly doubt a creator could talk DE into releasing some files (that probably aren't complete yet and won't properly work) because their fans want them. And that is *if* their fans even want it on a majority level, or if that is even a prerequisite for them to consider doing so. And as a fan of Faven, ehh, I'd prefer for him to continue working on the projects he started and the items he still wants to do/hasn't gotten to yet.

Scruffel, my responses are intended to be much more light-hearted and less serious than I think you are taking them.

I’m a father and career guy and trained artist not making art for a living...thus living a bit vicariously through the Tennogen creators.

It’s really just me saying:

”Faven, I appreciate your stuff so much that I wish I had a Graxx Operator suit to complete the total look.”

Fred is a proven, professional brand within the Warframe brand, and I know it is up to DE to make that available to the artists.

Faven isn’t going to stop working on projects to full-court press DE for Tennogen Operator suits because of me. 😆

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Scruffel, my responses are intended to be much more light-hearted and less serious than I think you are taking them.

I’m a father and career guy and trained artist not making art for a living...thus living a bit vicariously through the Tennogen creators.

It’s really just me saying:

”Faven, I appreciate your stuff so much that I wish I had a Graxx Operator suit to complete the total look.”

Fred is a proven, professional brand within the Warframe brand, and I know it is up to DE to make that available to the artists.

Faven isn’t going to stop working on projects to full-court press DE for Tennogen Operator suits because of me. 😆

I wasn't taking them serious as you probably are assuming how I did. I just wanted to inform you that such decisions and requests are not as easy as it seems, especially considering how there are lots of misconceptions to how TennoGen works that people seem to spread carelessly. And to note, your first response sounded more demanding than light-hearted small talk to me, which is why I responded to it. There's no need to take me seriously too, as I am also just a guy whose invested into TennoGen as well. We were having basic back-to-back, that's all.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...