Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

too much?

SNWn9tM.png

Probably. Also, you probably don't want an entire tint color in one spot (all of your blue is on the chest) unless you plan to add more elsewhere.

Edited by Jamescell

7 minutes ago, Jamescell said:

Probably. Also, you probably don't want an entire tint color in one spot (all of your blue is on the chest) unless you plan to add more elsewhere.

There will be more. Just not sure on the pattern itself

The pattern is great, i think the tiger stripes fit better that the leopard dots.

I do feel the arm restraints could be more mechanical looking though, they just feel oddly square to take the green color of the armor platings.

Otherwaise great job, and keep it up, I'll be waiting for it to get into the game :D

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

-snip-

Ooooohooohoo. I'm not even usually a fan of the cat theme for her. (Valkyrie. Bat. Lizard, anything but the damn cat!) but this looks so nice, and I have a color scheme just waiting for it. Must-have!

4 minutes ago, KaraOgata said:

Ooooohooohoo. I'm not even usually a fan of the cat theme for her. (Valkyrie. Bat. Lizard, anything but the damn cat!) but this looks so nice, and I have a color scheme just waiting for it. Must-have!

well if you just tone down or change the pattern to the same color as the main color you can make her a bat :)

3 hours ago, fredaven said:

well if you just tone down or change the pattern to the same color as the main color you can make her a bat :)

That may well work too. But like I said, I've a color scheme all ready for it. Can't wait to get my hands on this skin~ <3

Not only are these skins becoming increasingly more and more gorgeous as time goes on, you are making this at frigging LIGHTNING speeds.

Have you just discarded the human necessity for sleep or are you just THAT gifted at this?

• 2 weeks later...