Jump to content
fredaven

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

too much?

SNWn9tM.png

Probably. Also, you probably don't want an entire tint color in one spot (all of your blue is on the chest) unless you plan to add more elsewhere.

Edited by Jamescell
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jamescell said:

Probably. Also, you probably don't want an entire tint color in one spot (all of your blue is on the chest) unless you plan to add more elsewhere.

There will be more. Just not sure on the pattern itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fredaven said:

There will be more. Just not sure on the pattern itself

I would probably wait to see what patterns they give kavats tbh, but that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pattern is great, i think the tiger stripes fit better that the leopard dots.

I do feel the arm restraints could be more mechanical looking though, they just feel oddly square to take the green color of the armor platings.

Otherwaise great job, and keep it up, I'll be waiting for it to get into the game :D

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fredaven said:

-snip-

Ooooohooohoo. I'm not even usually a fan of the cat theme for her. (Valkyrie. Bat. Lizard, anything but the damn cat!) but this looks so nice, and I have a color scheme just waiting for it. Must-have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KaraOgata said:

Ooooohooohoo. I'm not even usually a fan of the cat theme for her. (Valkyrie. Bat. Lizard, anything but the damn cat!) but this looks so nice, and I have a color scheme just waiting for it. Must-have!

well if you just tone down or change the pattern to the same color as the main color you can make her a bat :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fredaven said:

well if you just tone down or change the pattern to the same color as the main color you can make her a bat :)

That may well work too. But like I said, I've a color scheme all ready for it. Can't wait to get my hands on this skin~ <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only are these skins becoming increasingly more and more gorgeous as time goes on, you are making this at frigging LIGHTNING speeds.

Have you just discarded the human necessity for sleep or are you just THAT gifted at this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the valk skin

except the ponytail, just feels out of place and imo ruins a great helm

looking forward to this skin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FoxyKabam said:

Love the valk skin

except the ponytail, just feels out of place and imo ruins a great helm

looking forward to this skin

 

I love the pony tail, was on the fence till i saw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks guys

As for the ponytail. im still on the fence, ive made a version without. I can go either way tbh.

I guess I have to make up my mind soon:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to add my appreciation. Not your helmet in the picture but the skin is really nice :)

2diftd4.jpg

Edited by Larsurus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys, suprised so many made it in tbh. Obviously happy but didn't expect them all, and definatley not the syanadanannananaan. Guess the cats are getting tuna tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-07-16 at 10:29 PM, Larsurus said:

Just want to add my appreciation. Not your helmet in the picture but the skin is really nice :)

2diftd4.jpg

Just saw this. loving the color scheme!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep up the great work man. I absolutely love your Grexx series.

 

But I wish Frosty could get a Grexx helmet. *hint hint* *wink wink* *beg beg*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...