Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

2 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

I am wondering if we will ever see a bundle of your Graxx skins.

Nice work again with both the skin and the Syandana.

Will you do alternate helmets for the Graxx skins without one, like Rhino/Frost?

Bundle, doubt it kinda up to DE usually.

Alternative helmet for rhino is planed. frost not so much, he has some pretty dope helmets already imo

24 minutes ago, Syncrasis said:

Not sure about the eye placement (being in the very human placement this time) and the thinness of the blade piece. Textures look awesome though, as always. 

Considered doing a single central optic?

Ive been thru every single eye combination there is for her. I wanted that kinda grineer manic feel to her also being the spiritual sister to excal i wanted to try to keep them fairly close. Next frame wont have those round eyes, promise ;)

3 hours ago, Syncrasis said:

Not sure about the eye placement (being in the very human placement this time) and the thinness of the blade piece. Textures look awesome though, as always. 

Considered doing a single central optic?

Completely agree. Cyclops psycher would look amazing.

Immense.

Hoping we can remove the bits and pieces from Nyx Prime at one point or another so we can use the full sleek design on the Prime variant. Take it DE haven't replied in regards to Volt Prime's shoulders?

Edited by Naith

10 minutes ago, Naith said:

Immense.

Hoping we can remove the bits and pieces from Nyx Prime at one point or another so we can use the full sleek design on the Prime variant. Take it DE haven't replied in regards to Volt Prime's shoulders?

its a problem for all the tennogen skins atm. they have expressed desire to fix it in the past. but its been quiet on it for a while now