The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Just now, Dogefighter said:

So do you have any plans to go back and give unique helms to frames like Nova, Rhino, and Frost?

rhino or frost would be the one if any. My main concern is basically that I can't bundle it with the skin since its already out.

So would need to be a separate item. The tricky bit is that as a consumer why would you want to pay close to 11 dollars instead of, what 6-7 dollars for a complete set.

The solution is to create something that works with the graxx but also stand-alone...which isnt that easy.

It is on the table but it's not top prio.

Now could you tell us exactly what 'Frame you're going to work on next? As I can remeber it was either Trinity or Saryn, right? So I just need to know which one I need to farm for.

Thank you

Edited by MrM1

10 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Now could you tell us exactly what 'Frame you're going to work on next? As I can remeber it was either Trinity or Saryn, right? So I just need to know which one I need to farm for.

Thank you

You will have enough time to farm the next frame from the moment fredaven will make the first post for his next project.

And btw, why aren´t you having all frames?

13 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Thank you

The aim is saryn. I wont really know for sure untill i've solved a couple of critical bits on her. (shoulders and teh cancer on her leg)

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

I wont really know for sure untill i've solved a couple of critical bits on her. (shoulders and teh cancer on her leg)

Tubes. Vents (especially for the shoulders). Liquid/gas canisters. Look at Grineer chemical weapons such as the Stug or Acrid. Anything with a strange shape can be converted to Grineer easily enough when you consider how much broken, misshapen, oblong and archaic technology they use.

Edited by Kyotra

51 minutes ago, Kyotra said:

Tubes. Vents (especially for the shoulders). Liquid/gas canisters. Look at Grineer chemical weapons such as the Stug or Acrid. Anything with a strange shape can be converted to Grineer easily enough when you consider how much broken, misshapen, oblong and archaic technology they use.

yeah, the generally idea is to have many vents, a walking talking chemical weapon.

I *want* to have quite a lot of tubing. but its not as easy as it sounds..does it sound easy?

With tubing and cables you always need to try to put that stuff *away* from camera, the shoulders suffers from 2 thing. They are very close to the camera, so at glancing angles cables or tubes will just look super super flat and fake.
The shoulders also suffer from a very small UV. Check out the standard skin in-game. You can see the slight pixelation. That means that you don't want to add something that's super high fidelity.

I might do something similiar to the diriga on the shoulders.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

yeah, the generally idea is to have many vents, a walking talking chemical weapon.

I *want* to have quite a lot of tubing. but its not as easy as it sounds..does it sound easy?

With tubing and cables you always need to try to put that stuff *away* from camera, the shoulders suffers from 2 thing. They are very close to the camera, so at glancing angles cables or tubes will just look super super flat and fake.
The shoulders also suffer from a very small UV. Check out the standard skin in-game. You can see the slight pixelation. That means that you don't want to add something that's super high fidelity.

I might do something similiar to the diriga on the shoulders.

why not make her collar look like Kela De Thaym's collar?

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

why not make her collar look like Kela De Thaym's collar?

yeah thats what she's getting. or something similar to that atleast.

more towards the concept art then what ended up in game. + some straps if I can make them flow like the diriiga thingy

Edited by fredaven