The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

7 hours ago, fredaven said:

UCurk6v.png

Progress for today

Still want it, haha

Looking good ;-)

I'd love to see an entire Rhino skin to go with it, but I get that there's a ton of work for that and sadly as soon as one activates Iron Skin a lot of the coolness gets covered up by a bunch of lumpy $#!+... or bright metallic gold, etc.

When I use the Graxx skin on my Rhino Prime, I kind of don't even want to activate Iron Skin at all =p

But then again if there's time to enjoy the Fashion Frame then it's probably not even needed and if it is then there's no time to sit around and admire ones own self, haha

9 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

any chance they are ever going to change the gold coloring of rhino prime for your graxx skin? Also, since the helmet is stand alone its probably going to need be quite unique to pass through.

not sure what you mean?

And for unique. yes. well im split on that. I think it needs to stand on its own. but at the same time not deviate to much from what makes rhino rhino. You can see a large amount of rhino helmets in the submissions that's done that and not been accepted.

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

not sure what you mean?

And for unique. yes. well im split on that. I think it needs to stand on its own. but at the same time not deviate to much from what makes rhino rhino. You can see a large amount of rhino helmets in the submissions that's done that and not been accepted.

For the prime, i guess he was talking about the prime parts on the back and the soulders we can't remove, so they are litteraly on the Graxx skin when you put it on Rhino P.

10 hours ago, Dogefighter said:

Honestly, I love the look of this thing, man

My only potential concern is that both rhino and rhino prime fail to stack up to this in detail and quality

(Still an instabuy though, because freddyboi)

Yeah, the detail is too much and it'll cause a clash with the existing models.

Small question: Is it possible to make a helmet with a hood and a bandana? The bandana + hood combo would be simple cloth and would cover the actual robotic head of the warframe. You know what I mean?

Something like this just more futuristic and reskinned for warframe (to be acceptable to the game):

Spoiler

7552d7648016f7f3e091cd4e8d607e1f.jpg

By the way, I'm not asking you, fredaven, to make this helmet. I am just asking if it was possible. It would be really cool to use it for Ash since it wouldn't look just dope but also fits to his theme.

8 hours ago, MrM1 said:

Small question: Is it possible to make a helmet with a hood and a bandana? The bandana + hood combo would be simple cloth and would cover the actual robotic head of the warframe. You know what I mean?

Something like this just more futuristic and reskinned for warframe (to be acceptable to the game):

Reveal hidden contents

7552d7648016f7f3e091cd4e8d607e1f.jpg

By the way, I'm not asking you, fredaven, to make this helmet. I am just asking if it was possible. It would be really cool to use it for Ash since it wouldn't look just dope but also fits to his theme.

Ninjas aren't the hood and bandana type. That's, like, a gangbanger or anarchist activist look. I also don't get how it "fits his theme", his theme is all insectoid and plated.

Ivara is the frame that does hoods, it fits her cloak and dagger woodsman theme (with a dash of frog).

Edited by Kyotra

22 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

have you seen limbo? also chroma has a similarly knightly helmet

There's also Visage. IMO design is too robotic with the small doodads.

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

0K1Q5FX.png

pick one. 

Bottom. Kinda looks like Helio Helm.

I've been stalking your Reddit and would like to say that for Corpus, you have to take in the robotics' design, not just the boxy weapons and helmet designs...