The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

39 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

That's really cool. Besides Hydroid I think it'd look really cool on Nidus and Saryn too.

Cheers!
~R~

Yeah I think it will, the materials will be closer to nidus (no PBR metal really) so it wont be sitting flush with the grineer style. It will probarly look a bit like a squid hugging your back..which is fine:)

38 minutes ago, Kothophed said:

Have you thought about taking inspiration from old fashioned diver helmets for detail on the top of the helmet?  One of those with tentacles would look great on Hydroid.

Image result for diver helmet cthulhu

I'm doing tentacles in  "spirit". the tubes will be pseudo tentacles :)

So i am saying this without knowing the full extent of what is allowed, BUT, is there any way to change the dumpy shape of the Hydroid? If not, at least can we get it not shiny lol? I know everyone talks about "try hard" coloring, but i like black tron looks on some frames, but the hydroid looks like hes in wet leather bondage suits when black. 

Anywho lol. I like your progress and your work, and since i have 0 talent myself i can just be that guy to offer a plea. Please please please do a Cthulhu style hydroid! Im talking body, helmet, syndana, the works. I would love to see the hentai sea monster actually get something fun to play with. Thanks and keep up the awesome work! 

8 hours ago, Melivant said:

So i am saying this without knowing the full extent of what is allowed, BUT, is there any way to change the dumpy shape of the Hydroid? If not, at least can we get it not shiny lol? I know everyone talks about "try hard" coloring, but i like black tron looks on some frames, but the hydroid looks like hes in wet leather bondage suits when black. 

Anywho lol. I like your progress and your work, and since i have 0 talent myself i can just be that guy to offer a plea. Please please please do a Cthulhu style hydroid! Im talking body, helmet, syndana, the works. I would love to see the hentai sea monster actually get something fun to play with. Thanks and keep up the awesome work! 

you cant change the shape no. the wetness is due to how shiny the mateiral is, the grineer stuff isnt as shiny as vanilla frames

Hello Fredaven, just wanted to say thank you for doing some of the best cosmetics in tennogen! I bought Excalibur graxx and your collaboration with the Boltara syandana (it looks awesome on Nidus) and I'm impressed by the design, the details and the quality of the textures. I really like you vision for Warframe, keep going and good luck!

http://imgur.com/a/tDtSJ

http://imgur.com/a/1lcgw

Can´t wait for seeing finished that new syandana :)

Edited by ND259

On 12/30/2016 at 1:15 PM, ND259 said:

Hello Fredaven, just wanted to say thank you for doing some of the best cosmetics in tennogen! I bought Excalibur graxx and your collaboration with the Boltara syandana (it looks awesome on Nidus) and I'm impressed by the design, the details and the quality of the textures. I really like you vision for Warframe, keep going and good luck!

http://imgur.com/a/tDtSJ

http://imgur.com/a/1lcgw

Can´t wait for seeing finished that new syandana :)

Thanks a lot and glad you enjoy them!

Happy new year!

Just now, DeadNexus_ said:

Well well well Faven, so you are also making an infested themed syandana, hope both of us get into the game, your stuff looks good :)

not sure its infested.. its.....it just is?:)

I'm sure theres room for more then 1