Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

17 hours ago, fredaven said:

Ah now I know who you are, good to put a face on a username:) Dont be embarased, just go for it!. ANd yes its been amazing, even if I cant get a grip on the weather here.

Ah yes, Canadian weather. Most certainly not as kind as we Canadians ourselves.

ps: when can we expect a few more male skins? We have a great many female skins, but we only just got our fifth male skin.

On 7/10/2017 at 3:24 AM, Kerberos-3 said:

Ah yes, Canadian weather. Most certainly not as kind as we Canadians ourselves.

ps: when can we expect a few more male skins? We have a great many female skins, but we only just got our fifth male skin.

I hope that I will either get nezha or nekro done., just in the middle of a move though so still havent set up my work station.

8 hours ago, Kalimando said:

I wouldn't mind a new Syandana, perhaps something kuva related like a a backpack. Big static centerpiece with various little things hanging off.

I've been toying around with the idea of a grineer V8 engine-ish strapped to the back

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

So I guess your working on the Frost Helmet Revamp. What do you plan to do after that? I know you probably aren't working on a skin for Equinox (which makes me sad T_T) but what about Limbo, Nekros or Chroma?

Chroma got Deluxe skin some time ago so its unlikel for him to get Tennogen skins for some time. Limbo would be nice and Nekros would be insta buy from me.

Also Faven do you have some Scheme of making skins (like primes M,M,F,F,...) or you are you making them when you feel like it?

I don't really like atlas but from what I can see the skin looks like it's going to be amazing. And the whole luchador take on his design looks really interesting considering he's the 1 punch frame. The only thing that I absolutely hate is the spikes atlas has, they could really mess with the whole greneer aesthetic Too bad you can't remove them. This is just my opinion tho. : )

Atlas is going to be a tricky one because all hims helms play around the idea of the headless (even though he truly has a head). But the round shape will look super weird.

I'd maybe have gone for some sort of cut connector head piece or something. Like a broken cable maybe.

Edited by NightmareT12

24 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Atlas is going to be a tricky one because all hims helms play around the idea of the headless (even though he truly has a head). But the round shape will look super weird.

I'd maybe have gone for some sort of cut connector head piece or something. Like a broken cable maybe.

When you look at his shoulders then Round head doesn't look so wierd.

4 hours ago, markus230 said:

I don't play Atlas because I hate his aesthetics... looks like it's not going to be an issue for much longer, I love the idea for helmet

yeah, we'll see where it ends up. basically want to give it a lucha libre/bane feel without going to human

32 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Wait, has Frost been put to the side for now? D:

nah I keep alternating, I go with whatever I feel I have a good flow in. When I get stuck I swtich to something else. Keeps things moving.