Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 7/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Since mirage graxx is coming to consoles in the next update. Any ideas for an alt helm like you're doing with frost? I would say a design similar to the harlequin helmet would be cool considering it's her most popular helmet.

No idea. had a mirage helmet idea but i shot it down cause it wasnt good enough. both frost/mirage helmets is something thats always in the back of my head.

Btw this skin makes me want to use atlas. He just looks right. He doesn't feel like a deformed pice of ham left outside for far too much time. This design actually feels like it was made for his... shape. 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
I just noticed he dipped his fingers in paint? Interesting

9 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

I thought Atlas would be the most kuva-themed frame, but it seems... he will not.

4 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

It would be cool to base Atlas Graxx more on the Kuva theme. His overall shape and more bulky/organic shapes really look like the current Kuva guardians.

fair enough. I think the coloring atm makes it feel very grineery as well tbh. Im gonna see if I can add some braided S#&$ to it.

Maby if you make a mirage graxx alt helm you should experiment with the little spiral on the kuvalatest?cb=20161112092830  jesters head. Maby having it wrap around her skull then have something coming down from the sides, or hanging down from the little loop at the top?  Just an idea! 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
Kind of like a wraith. It could add that mystical care free feeling that mirage gives off