Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Valen Warden said:

I've been wondering, do you have a way of determining which frames you're going to "Graxx" next or do you just do whoever you want whenever you want?

P.S. Keep up the good work.

i always have a plan. that plan always goes out the window. I was meant to make nezha right now.

Just now, FollowTheFaceless said:

BTW can I ask you about Nova? Did DE agreed to replace her?

nova will be released as a separate helmet witha  bonus skin.

Its the best solution imo.

People would pay for the helmet if thye want it and they get the skin as an added bonus, the alternative wasnt really feasible since replacing the old nova skin would have pissed off a small section of the buyers and doing so retroactively is problematic from a database point of view.

Just now, fredaven said:

nova will be released as a separate helmet witha  bonus skin.

Its the best solution imo.

People would pay for the helmet if thye want it and they get the skin as an added bonus, the alternative wasnt really feasible since replacing the old nova skin would have pissed off a small section of the buyers and doing so retroactively is problematic from a database point of view.

d8531b00bf2ac3a0e20ab6b1f9a30f39.png

Just now, EchoesOfRain said:

Definitely liking the more "Kuva" vibe to him. Keep it up!

Also, Faven, any advice to someone that wants to make Tennogen, but has no experience in 3d modelling?

erm....its a long road. 

Start learning the basics of blender, then get comfortable with primitive shapes etc.
Look into:

Modeling ( I use blender)
UV unwrapping ( I use blender)
Baking (I use knald)
Texture painting(subtance painter is popular)

Then find a trial /cheap version of sculpting software, (I use zbrush)

Theres a thread in the form root thats a good guide as well.

On 7/21/2017 at 5:35 AM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Faven_PS is one of if not the most skilled TennoGen author out there.

I am looking forward for a Grineer Atlas someday.

hitsu san is a strong competitor.

26 minutes ago, fredaven said:

upJhHTp.jpg

O.O

hello im the love child of the hulk and red hood prepare to be #@#$.

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

upJhHTp.jpg

I used to be an Atlas fan because I loved his rumblers but I wasn't really a fan of how he looked. However, I have to say I would totally play Atlas again if I had this skin.

It looks great. Good job Faven.:highfive:

---

I did have some crazy ideas for a Kuva themed Equinox skin/helmet (granted my ideas mainly revolved around the nightform) so if you are interested I am more then willing to talk to you about it. :satisfied:

I just love all of Faven work. I currently have all graxx skins for all of my warframes. They have something other skins do not have: Simplicity of coloring. There isnt too many bits and pieces here and there, so they look simple, yet stunning. I eagerly will wait for this atlas skin.

On another note, How's that new Frost alt helmet going on? i must have it to become a turret :)

5 hours ago, Zoknahal said:

I just love all of Faven work. I currently have all graxx skins for all of my warframes. They have something other skins do not have: Simplicity of coloring. There isnt too many bits and pieces here and there, so they look simple, yet stunning. I eagerly will wait for this atlas skin.

On another note, How's that new Frost alt helmet going on? i must have it to become a turret :)

frost was finished. but decided I didnt like it so either need to start over or tweak.

On 25.7.2017. at 9:54 PM, fredaven said:

upJhHTp.jpg

I love the helmet and now he looks amazing! And yes can you create new Frost helmet similar like atlas helmet looks. So that we can use him for deluxe skin 😏😊👌.                          For example Xds4VZR.jpg

Edited by Vlada91