Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 24/9/2017 at 4:27 PM, fredaven said:

And now for something different.

RzpJkCy.png

I´m not feeling this design very much, after the last weapon design contest I think the machete heatblade has been overproposed and the Jat Kusar already has a jet stream as part of the "blade", I´d like to see designs more reminiscent of the Brokk hammer and the Manticore Axe, this robust and heavy look of grineer weapons.

11 hours ago, Pavelord said:

I´m not feeling this design very much, after the last weapon design contest I think the machete heatblade has been overproposed and the Jat Kusar already has a jet stream as part of the "blade", I´d like to see designs more reminiscent of the Brokk hammer and the Manticore Axe, this robust and heavy look of grineer weapons.

During concept phase both bladed and more heavy versions of a nightstick have been explored by Faven and me. We picked this design because of the more fitting style of gameplay warframe has with the nightstick as there are alot of slashing and spinning attacks that feel more home to cutting and slashing weapons that impact and heavy.

4 hours ago, Scharkie1333 said:

During concept phase both bladed and more heavy versions of a nightstick have been explored by Faven and me. We picked this design because of the more fitting style of gameplay warframe has with the nightstick as there are alot of slashing and spinning attacks that feel more home to cutting and slashing weapons that impact and heavy.

I definitely would like to see those, there always good concepts in Faven´s thread, the first test picture really brought up the design, still I have the craving for robust and less glowy concepts.

On 21/09/2017 at 10:28 PM, MirageKnight said:

Someone's a Front 242 fan it seems :highfive:

Also, very industrial looking treatment for Vauban there. Je approve!

I've never actually seen Faven's thread before, but when I did my heart leaped. I'm an old Front 242 fan myself, all kinds of old 80s and 90s industrial, really. FLA, guys?

I'm all over that Atlas skin, and man, that Vauban skin! Goddamn it, Faven! At least your fine taste in music makes the amount of money I'm spending on your skins a little more bearable! Dammit!

49 minutes ago, fredaven said:

n9AIgqp.png

sketched this today, was feeling productive.

Ooo yeah dude nice! i like the hood but body need something that just not look like normal version.....And i have to get back to the forum every 5min, and I admire your work.... :laugh:

Spoiler
Its for hood... :) when i did see this harrow hood for the first time,and i whose like thank god for similar look like some witcher dude :) because i love to have frame who looks like witcher. i need to go back in warframe and playe Harrow :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Ooo yeah dude nice! i like the hood but body need something that just not look like normal version.....And i have to get back to the forum every 5min, and I admire your work.... :laugh:

Hide contents
Its for hood... :) when i did see this harrow hood for the first time,and i whose like thank god for similar look like some witcher dude :) because i love to have frame who looks like witcher. i need to go back in warframe and playe Harrow :smile: 

harrow have some pretty specific shapes on his torso etc so you need to kinda go with the flow on those bits.
He's already got a lot of the grineer shape language in his original frame, so its just a different take on it.

3 hours ago, fredaven said:

harrow have some pretty specific shapes on his torso etc so you need to kinda go with the flow on those bits.
He's already got a lot of the grineer shape language in his original frame, so its just a different take on it.

what if ?

Spoiler

5aw0gqv.png

i know im boring but comon you can see it looks better with this change?? More like star wars vs wow better😁😛

And can you go Ash next with a hood? please :smile: or excal with a hood+umbra body ooo yea :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1