Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 9/27/2017 at 7:16 PM, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

WOOW!

Loving it, but I think there could be maybe a few tweaks to the helmet (imo, please don't take it negatively) 

The helmet to me, kind of makes him look like he has a baby face, so I'm thinking a neat alternative would be a visor, a visor almost like Issac Clarke's off of Dead Space (obviously with its own unique twist to it). Here's a reference, sorry that it does't have the best angle for the visor

Image result for main character of dead space 1

Hopefully you know what I'm getting at. But other then my little suggestions about what I, well, suggest you change for the skin, I think it's pretty awesome, and cool looking. :smile:

12 hours ago, fredaven said:

7C28eUC.png

more wip. need to redo shoulders cause they are rough and helmet is WIP.

Wow,now its a just 1 big WOW! nice job,now he is not looking like from Warcraft mage hero,Now he is more like some badass sith lord....big big like man! :satisfied::thumbup:

K0gJCJO.gif

can we see how it looks from the back side?

Edited by Vlada91

3 hours ago, fredaven said:

7C28eUC.png

more wip. need to redo shoulders cause they are rough and helmet is WIP.

Well i'll be...an actual hood... Curious to see how this one progresses. Amazing how you always manage to make sure that despite it still being a WIP, there is immediately something that catches the eye and makes it already look really damn cool.

Also a question, are you thinking of doing Ash as some point? And perhaps Trinity maybe?

16 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Then how would Ivara go? Double hood?

She is more like mushroom+frog girl.  But with a hood that looks like that like on harrow is what I think is the best think that we can have on all favorite frames.... she have transparent cloth on her,so what if she have transparent hood? 😁👌👍 Zephyr with plumose hood style,and so on and so on for the rest of the frames...

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1

Ivara's default is a hood so making a new 'hood' would be a waste of potential, The way the Zirastra and Loxley look mean helmets should be victorian-era feminine hats or archer gear, non region specific. I could even see something Russian or Middle-eastern working a grineer themed Ivara head.

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

OK no hood for ivara and i dont playe with her,but what if we have in a future top 8 frames with hood: Ash,Excal,Hydroid,Volt,Mag,Mesa,Ember,Inaros and thats it...... :laugh:

Forgot to say Saryn too lol.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

Aaaand I think he's done.

qwa6Fk1.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::satisfied::thumbup: NIce Job MAN! this is the best looking skin! Bravo dude just bravo! Can you create more male frame skins with a hood???? because this is EPIC....

Edited by Vlada91

On 06/10/2017 at 12:04 AM, fredaven said:

Aaaand I think he's done.

qwa6Fk1.jpg

This is just fantastic, I just had my first ever experience of Harrow hype.

I'm holding my credit card with my teeth as I type, where's the buy now button?

Seriously. Where? When? :sadcry: