Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

3 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Congrats on the release of atlas graxx and nezha skins. I was woundering is there any progress on uploading the new skins to steam and any wips for the clem staff ? 

Also would you consider changing up the metalics on harrow or is that not possible.

No need for change,because he already did abd its much better from last time. For me now it looks cool and is better from originall...

15 hours ago, fredaven said:

nxt is probarly zephyr. 

THANK. FKING. GOD.

Zephyr has gotten no love since her hagoromo and skeiron skins, which were so long ago. Skeiron is nice, but it doesn't really compare to Hagoromo imo. We still don't even have her deluxe either Zephyr love is always appreciated, I know you'll do a fantastic job with her <3

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

ive been planning ash for like a year now.

I come up short though with where I want to go with him. its not a very inspiring mesh.

Yea why not 😁👍 I think that he have good potential to look cool for your style with some hood and badass mask. Combined with body armor that is like some sci fi ninja-assassin...

Just like Nova, are you planing on doing new concepts for frames you already covered? For me it looked like every theme went better than the last one and im looking foward for the future birb graxx. Oh yeah, have though on doing one for Banshee? She could have some nasty stuff like a huuuge speaker on her headblame__by_morriperkele-d58rke2.jpg

Just now, Ulgorn said:

Just like Nova, are you planing on doing new concepts for frames you already covered? For me it looked like every theme went better than the last one and im looking foward for the future birb graxx. Oh yeah, have though on doing one for Banshee? She could have some nasty stuff like a huuuge speaker on her headblame__by_morriperkele-d58rke2.jpg

Welp that aint no speaker  thats one gravitational beam emiter but whatever

2 hours ago, Ulgorn said:

And what he's design have to do with monster design? He work to look like some space soldiers and not the infested...

On 07/11/2017 at 9:10 PM, Ulgorn said:

Just like Nova, are you planing on doing new concepts for frames you already covered?

I think Rhino is likely next if Faven plans to revisit. as it is very much similar to the old Nova skin.