Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

6 hours ago, redmaiden97 said:

Will ash be next after chroma? Been waiting for a Graxx version of ash since day 1 XD

Wait, did Faven say he'd be making a Chroma Graxx somewhere? ...Is there a possible source you could post? I'd be most excited if a Chroma Graxx was a possibility.

13 hours ago, fredaven said:

i2n39mr.png

chroma wip.

Tone down the flames by about 75%, and I'd say you're good to go. He'd be setting himself on fire with those flame-tusks, looks a little... overdone. Liking the WIP base so far though.

Also keep in mind that only one in four of the power sets is fire based, so... I'd suggest something that would look less odd for Cold/Toxic/Electricity users. Full bias here, I'm a Cold user 75% of the time and a Toxin user the rest.

Edited by FlecktarnWolf

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

Not too sure about the helmet so far.

I kinda like it.

hL75m6e.png

14 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

Tone down the flames by about 75%, and I'd say you're good to go. He'd be setting himself on fire with those flame-tusks, looks a little... overdone. Liking the WIP base so far though.

Also keep in mind that only one in four of the power sets is fire based, so... I'd suggest something that would look less odd for Cold/Toxic/Electricity users. Full bias here, I'm a Cold user 75% of the time and a Toxin user the rest.

Afaik we cant give 4 different emessives, so it will be X effect that just takes color from the emessive. Wheter those beams are fire-pattern or tiny little leafs falling is the only thing I can controll. Can't make multiple effects.

• Like 1