Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Only just realised the Spitfire Graxx Syandana has unique animations when aiming and I'm assuming bullet jumping similar to the Sari Syandana. I wish there was somewhere to discuss Tennogen with unique animations/features such as that. Posting here since Faven makes the Graxx stuff. Any other tennogen I'm missing out on in that regard?

I gotta ask @fredavenWhat is the new inspiration you have for Graxx skins? Graxx was commonly known as Grineer skins for warframes, but now they took on a new flavor, that to me, it still keeps the grineer element, in the form of Kuva Guardians.

But what is really your new inspiration? Just curious, i love all Graxx, and i personally own every single Graxx skin that you have released. Its so awesome!

On 3/5/2018 at 9:07 PM, fredaven said:

iQ17ozc.png

this *should* work

Dude....whuuut....you went with bandage on his arms and legs and gave him a hood AND you made it look like his bones are poking out of his body...dude....why are you so good at this, it's just so god damn perfect!

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Can you add the very long hood parts that the original design had as well as keep the connected tendril parts? I really really like the idea of Nekros having a very long, ghastly hood. It makes him look different from other Graxx imo.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:58 PM, fredaven said:

Skeletor.

You can ask this dude who create Oberon helmet http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1166007445 what program did he use so that he can have deluxe and prime body in examples. So that you can use same method and create cool Frost helmet that is good for deluxe and normal look....

Edited by Vlada91