Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

22 hours ago, fredaven said:

its heavily inspired by a french movie called brotherhood of the wolf

You know when I seen your limbo,I whose thinking the same movie because of that helmet. Nice job on that choice.I whose hoping for someone to create similar look/design. And all I can think when we got first time his tennogen helmet in the game that we need just that look for him... 😏👌 Luckily we have you,but please dont create his head sliced in half when he take out his hat...let bee more like what we have on prime with normal head shape.... ez4OHbh.jpg its always better like that,and thats why i didn't buy Limbo Venari helmet....

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1

And you did see frost skin/helmet from yauts? Remember when I show you to create something like that....long before he created like that for frost with normal looking helmet shape that is not mushroom. You didnt give unique frost grax helmet. And now you can go in that cool direction that is good for grax skin and deluxe. If he can and you see that is possible and you are maybe the best in that,then I dont see why not? 😁👍 (Frost deserve better helmets)

Edited by Vlada91

On 2018-07-03 at 10:22 PM, Vlada91 said:

And you did see frost skin/helmet from yauts? Remember when I show you to create something like that....long before he created like that for frost with normal looking helmet shape that is not mushroom. You didnt give unique frost grax helmet. And now you can go in that cool direction that is good for grax skin and deluxe. If he can and you see that is possible and you are maybe the best in that,then I dont see why not? 😁👍 (Frost deserve better helmets)

Given up on ever seeing a frost graxx helmet to be honest.

<_<

7 hours ago, markus230 said:

Just... stop

Hey I can hope and dream.... 😛 in some way I don't care because my main is excal but I dont see why we cant have something interesting for a change.... I just give example that if DE can create that then I dont see why artists can't.... Yatus is a good example for his Frost with that same direction

Edited by Vlada91

11 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Just imagine this TSiNbTn.jpg?1

Eh, I'd rather not. Apart from that idea not looking that good it's too similar to vauban. Would be a waste of a helmet. Forget that collar too - don't think loads of people are a fan of seeing it.

I'm still in favour of the original concept but alas, people complained and it's been on the backburner ever since.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Eh, I'd rather not. Apart from that idea not looking that good it's too similar to vauban. Would be a waste of a helmet. Forget that collar too - don't think loads of people are a fan of seeing it.

I'm still in favour of the original concept but alas, people complained and it's been on the backburner ever since.

Yes you are right but its my old example how frost can look cool with helmet in that direction that is not a mushroom helmet.... like yatus frost design

21 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Yes you are right but its my old example how frost can look cool with helmet in that direction that is not a mushroom helmet.... like yatus frost design

Thing is that the design we saw for frost suited him anyways. Suited the frame and suited the grineer theme.

8 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I'm still waiting on Trinity Graxx. Trinity's like the OG Grineer (or, proto-Grineer) boss in the old Dark Sector (original WF concept).

I would love to see the whole demo Steve had when he was pitching the original Dark Sector. would be an awesome retrospective. 

• Like 1