Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

10 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Is it just me or the nekros graxx helmet looks too big ingame ? 

Is there anything that you can do about that fred ?

Yes he is big....that is one the reason im thinking should I buy or not.... Because I dont need bublehead.

21 hours ago, Cyv001 said:

I also noticed that Nektos Graxx likes looking down and hiding most of their face, but that could be a consequence of the animation set.

Its animation and design....but bigger problem is that head looks 2 big and its a shame because it is amazing skin design...

On 2018-07-20 at 9:06 PM, GrazewoundZeroLow said:

I disagree.

Your Graxx Nekros helmet, is similar in height to the base and prime helmets. The Lazarus one would be the tallest.

:loka:

Yeah its the same height as the base helmet. (it kinda needs to be to fit the binds)

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

Yeah its the same height as the base helmet. (it kinda needs to be to fit the binds)

but its larger than your model right, why can't the binds attach at a lower distance ? its not like its gonna touch the floor ? is there a way to keep the height without making it a bubble head ? really breaks the dark sense of the skin :( i was really loving the skin but after losing the hood and now this DE really butchered that helmet and the skin with it 

limbo is looking great tho 

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7

On 2018-07-29 at 11:04 PM, fredaven said:

QtYZCGu.jpg

Oh...oh my...this is looking to become the first Limbo skin i'll buy. Also...dude...you know...a sick  grineer styled Cane skin for Nikana or  one handed Sword would fit quite nicely with this one.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

41 minutes ago, fredaven said:

and started drafting on the head that sits under the hat.

I48ukBo.jpg

I already liked the skin... but that? That right there sold it to me. I don't like playing Limbo at all because he looks goofy and out of place (I like his abilities, but yeah, he's ugly enough to make me not enjoy playing with him), but serious looking skin for him completely changes his vibe. At least for me

Edited by markus230

4 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Will it be accepted with those things that are clearly eyes?

Just trowing it out there...what about a black hole (intended as a space black hole) in his face?

If it was three years ago I'd say no, but just look at Mirage Prime. I think DE forgot the whole "no-eyes" aesthetic.