Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you or anyone following this thread, but I have noticed an issue with your Rhino Graxx skin. It seems that a part of the skin seems to be using a wrong color region, so I decided to recreate your color code example that you used in the Workshop submission as a reference. 

1F337AC6D3C8972CA313E1CB23D974993A93A002

33D405B1E40CD9308943FEDED04B7928C64C66E3

As you can see, the pair of large tubes in the back are painted in-game as Tertiary, when they apparently were meant to be Secondary. I'm extra sorry if you are still doing your contract work, but this was something that I felt like probably should be fixed. Not sure if this was intentional or if you had nothing to do about it, but hopefully I didn't waste your time at all. Love your work, and hope you have a good day!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-15 at 4:15 PM, Scruffel said:

Sorry to bother you or anyone following this thread, but I have noticed an issue with your Rhino Graxx skin. It seems that a part of the skin seems to be using a wrong color region, so I decided to recreate your color code example that you used in the Workshop submission as a reference. 

1F337AC6D3C8972CA313E1CB23D974993A93A002

33D405B1E40CD9308943FEDED04B7928C64C66E3

As you can see, the pair of large tubes in the back are painted in-game as Tertiary, when they apparently were meant to be Secondary. I'm extra sorry if you are still doing your contract work, but this was something that I felt like probably should be fixed. Not sure if this was intentional or if you had nothing to do about it, but hopefully I didn't waste your time at all. Love your work, and hope you have a good day!

His Mirage Graxx skin needs to be desperately fixed as well. It is still completely broken and sadly, ugly because of it.

In-Game Mirage's accents blend horrendously into the Secondary creating very ugly coloring options, and the metal bits are WAY too metallic, destroying any hopes of her looking as good as what we all voted for.

Game:

ca92afbf2b802d6f75767800830a89b1.jpg

Workshop: 708BA4A218E3C12B951F220624608E6DE9142446

Game:

dd3d1db7541c045bb4631fe012b8726b.jpg

Workshop:ADCCAD15CDFCAB73622FB7B7163714C2E478A78C

Hopefully he fixes it, because until then I will not be purchasing any more of his skins. How he let this happen is incompetently amateur and he should really have more pride in what he creates and urge DE to fix it or do it himself post-haste. Especially considering this is a real money item.

Edited by Xylyssa

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-24 at 5:22 AM, Xylyssa said:

His Mirage Graxx skin needs to be desperately fixed as well. It is still completely broken and sadly, ugly because of it.

In-Game Mirage's accents blend horrendously into the Secondary creating very ugly coloring options, and the metal bits are WAY too metallic, destroying any hopes of her looking as good as what we all voted for.

Game:

ca92afbf2b802d6f75767800830a89b1.jpg

Workshop: 708BA4A218E3C12B951F220624608E6DE9142446

Game:

dd3d1db7541c045bb4631fe012b8726b.jpg

Workshop:ADCCAD15CDFCAB73622FB7B7163714C2E478A78C

Hopefully he fixes it, because until then I will not be purchasing any more of his skins. How he let this happen is incompetently amateur and he should really have more pride in what he creates and urge DE to fix it or do it himself post-haste. Especially considering this is a real money item.

It's okay to be upset about something not being shipped how it's supposed to, but to name call isn't necessary. Next time just bring up the issue at hand to his attention respectfully and I am sure he'll be happy to get in touch with DE to make some corrections. It might not be right away as well since they have their hands full. 

• Like 2

On 2018-11-23 at 8:40 AM, fredaven said:

yeah, I will be a bit rusty when I resume things though so not sure nidus will be the first one I throw myself at:D

Pssst.  Faven.  PSSSSST.  GRAXX OPERATOR FACIAL SCOPE OPTICS WHEN???  

Laod61d.jpgEasy turn around if other contracts gotcha busy, but you can still show’em how it’s done?

You need a sketch?  I’ll do one right quick if you entertain the offer 😏.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2019-02-08 at 10:40 PM, DevilmanWeebSlayer said:

It's okay to be upset about something not being shipped how it's supposed to, but to name call isn't necessary. Next time just bring up the issue at hand to his attention respectfully and I am sure he'll be happy to get in touch with DE to make some corrections. It might not be right away as well since they have their hands full. 

I honestly didn't mean anything bad by it. I'm trying to not get so... "impassioned" about these kinds of issues in the game. I do truly love his work. I buy everything he releases because the quality and the way he has perfectly integrated the Grineer aesthetic into the Tenno form. I really hope someday he fixes Mirage Graxx. I love the way it looks so much on the Workshop, I just hope he either fixes it someday or maybe will revisit Mirage.

Love you Faven, and sorry for being mean. 😞❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, fredaven said:

WJLroBU.jpg

😉

Nice looking helmet and im happy for this frame but can this frame have hood like what we seen on Harrow? Please 😊🍻 (Because after all,he's a jedi monk)

Edited by Vlada91