Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Since the vent on the horned version looks so much like an eye I suggest experimenting with a higher placement (higher on the face).not actual eye level, but higher than it currently is. Also, if you like the diveted face of the non-horned version I don't see why it can't be replicated on the horned version.

2 hours ago, Jamescell said:

Since the vent on the horned version looks so much like an eye I suggest experimenting with a higher placement (higher on the face).not actual eye level, but higher than it currently is. Also, if you like the diveted face of the non-horned version I don't see why it can't be replicated on the horned version.

I agree. "why not both" *insert meme here*

9 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

I iike the "eyes" on the non horn one, and the indent. But I do like the horn on the horn one. 

And I agree the full colorization on the helmet does feel a bit off

When I sculpt I don't design in colors, I design in materials. so the "camo/warpaint" patterning is missing from this.

That being said the green color will be one color (with the 4th color ontop of it). Mainly because that's how the grineer mechanical units kinda work. They got an armored shell on most things, and then the detailing happens in the "soft" spots.

6 hours ago, fredaven said:

7MfyFAQ.png

Ill do proper renders later this week, but it's done.

that is truly a work of art. So far you and Hitsu San are my favorite. Both of your works are good enough to be considered deluxe skins! My wallets going to hurt but I'm going to get every skin you guys make that gets added to the game. You guys deserve it!

7 minutes ago, Kappatalist said:

Faven, your work ranges from great to effing amazing. How the names of your skins could be so bad confounds me. Keep up the good work!

Personally, I'd love to see a Grineer-ified Ash. Call it Greninja.

I take great personal pride in doing S#&$ names. It's my "thing".

You should be glad to know I finally caved though and updated all the names:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/faven_Ps/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410

That horn... Annoyingly I prefer it with it now when I see the whole Excalibur together. Still sad Frost's gonna be missing out on a potentially equal badass Grineer themed helmet!

Edited by Naith

45 minutes ago, Naith said:

That horn... Annoyingly I prefer it with it now when I see the whole Excalibur together. Still sad Frost's gonna be missing out on a potentially equal badass Grineer themed helmet!

On principle I don't like it. But tried to make the best out of it

13 minutes ago, fredaven said:

On principle I don't like it. But tried to make the best out of it

If you're gonna have to have a horn, I'd say what you currently have is definitely the best outcome. It does go well with the rest of the skin.

Edited by Naith

49 minutes ago, Naith said:

If you're gonna have to have a horn, I'd say what you currently have is definitely the best outcome. It does go well with the rest of the skin.

I agree alot of the other excal helmets have WAY to big horns. This one give him a very good silhouette