Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 2019-12-16 at 9:00 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m honestly getting a bit tired of their work always being added. Like yeah the Graxx series is nice, but I want to see more diverse tennogen get added. Lukinu_u made an awesome Baruuk skin that I honestly prefer over the Graxx, but guess which one got put in the game.

People like Graxx skins. Thus, they get put into the game. That's it. All this speculation about faven being given priority is baseless. Speaking of lukinu_u, there was a round where a ton of his stuff made it in, and people were saying the same thing: "wtf lukinu_u got priority.." "damn give other artists a chance..." "why is this the lukinu_u round lol..." It isn't some sort of special priority that dictates which piece gets in or not, but it's a set of guidelines that artists have to follow. It just so happened that lukinu_u's skin had to undergo some revisions this time, and faven's didn't.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-12-16 at 9:27 PM, gabuchan said:

People like Graxx skins. Thus, they get put into the game. That's it. All this speculation about faven being given priority is baseless. Speaking of lukinu_u, there was a round where a ton of his stuff made it in, and people were saying the same thing: "wtf lukinu_u got priority.." "damn give other artists a chance..." "why is this the lukinu_u round lol..." It isn't some sort of special priority that dictates which piece gets in or not, but it's a set of guidelines that artists have to follow. It just so happened that lukinu_u's skin had to undergo some revisions this time, and faven's didn't.

Faven WILL be given priority beyond his technical and artistic excellence.

He has a professional, working relationship with DE and knows exactly what to do and how to give them what they need in terms of feedback and requirements.

Put simply, Faven is a proven brand.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Faven, just saw your post on twitter and Im already literally in love with your newest project 😆.

This may be quite a ways from the style you're pursuing but I just wanted to say I would love to see a bit of inspo from Hyekka masters!

good luck! Im exited to see what you come up with next!

20 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Hey Faven, just saw your post on twitter and Im already literally in love with your newest project 😆.

This may be quite a ways from the style you're pursuing but I just wanted to say I would love to see a bit of inspo from Hyekka masters!

good luck! Im exited to see what you come up with next!

What is @fredaven twitter handle, please?

I'm a fan of his work, and would love keeping up-to-date about it.

Just wanted to drop in and maybe toss a lil inspiration for a Graxx Garuda if and when she works her way into the graxx line. 

A Graxx Garuda Manic could be kinda neat. She looks and feels like a manic during play most times, with her face pouncing followed up by the drum roll of death.

I also figured you have a nice collection of graxx helmets you could use for a back piece. Just a thought I had recently and figured it might help inspire a graxx garuda down the line. 

Love your work, graxx is p2w

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-02-13 at 1:23 AM, Vlada91 said:

Alt graxx helmet for Frost when?? 🤔😏🙏

Im still waiting on this too. Better be patient tho, Faven currently working on Gauss, and maybe other projects. Tho he did once said that both Frost and Mirage alt helmet design was pretty much done, but i would rather a Nova-like treatment for Frost, completely updated Frost graxx skin with alt helmet, with the new flavor of Graxx we see now.

32 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

Im still waiting on this too. Better be patient tho, Faven currently working on Gauss, and maybe other projects. Tho he did once said that both Frost and Mirage alt helmet design was pretty much done, but i would rather a Nova-like treatment for Frost, completely updated Frost graxx skin with alt helmet, with the new flavor of Graxx we see now.

Yes i agree,and im hoping that he will go in this direction similar like Yatus-Ion did in that special style that is not mushroom head but something better....

TSiNbTn.jpg?1

if DE can go in this direction and did accept Ion frost then i dont see why not having something in this style and direction 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yes i agree,and im hoping that he will go in this direction similar like Yatus-Ion did in that special style that is not mushroom head but something better....

TSiNbTn.jpg?1

if DE can go in this direction and did accept Ion frost then i dont see why not having something in this style and direction 🙂 

Yatus Frost helmet is in one of my fashion slots, but honestly? knowing how graxx skins are, i wouldn't mind the mushroom head, is probably gonna be more around the lines of his old design that got scrapped, not so fantasy looking, but more kind of steampunk, Personally i would love to see some liquid cooling tubes coming off the helmet.

On 2020-02-15 at 10:53 PM, Yakhul said:

Yatus Frost helmet is in one of my fashion slots, but honestly? knowing how graxx skins are, i wouldn't mind the mushroom head, is probably gonna be more around the lines of his old design that got scrapped, not so fantasy looking, but more kind of steampunk, Personally i would love to see some liquid cooling tubes coming off the helmet.

Well with first example i did trying 2 look like sci fi steampunk combined in 1...but here 1 more example, with mushroom head but in some hooded style that i think it would fit him perfectly 😉 But i like first example more because it transfer him in totally cool and different directions. And all because his head shape is normal size and not that big like all mushroom helmets, and it wuold fit him perfectly on deluxe body...more then any other mushroom helmets that he have. 😁

Spoiler

IklkDRI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-15 at 3:01 PM, Yakhul said:

Truth be told, Frost is pretty much the sole Warframe in the entire game where one can give him a hood as part of an alt skin and it wouldn't feel forced. After all, Frost's design evokes the image of someone in a big winter coat, and where I come from, most of those have hoods.

7 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Truth be told, Frost is pretty much the sole Warframe in the entire game where one can give him a hood as part of an alt skin and it wouldn't feel forced. After all, Frost's design evokes the image of someone in a big winter coat, and where I come from, most of those have hoods.

In fact, Frost already has a hood in the game. Well, not exactly but it's the closest that we have to resembling one:

0B0712C897071D4BBDD045A3338EC679E7995166

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

A graxx titania or khora skin would be nice.

He was working on an idea for Khora, but right now it seems he's been focusing on his Gauss skin.

Edited by Scruffel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-20 at 4:18 PM, EchoesOfRain said:

Now I KNOW you aren't just gonna add Gauss Graxx to the workshop without updating us here 😉

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2028544239&searchtext=

I knew he was working on it and have been waiting for it, that looks AMAZING, love the helmet, and the color channels not all being metallic. sadly on console so even if this does show up I wont get a chance at it for like a year.