Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

11 minutes ago, fredaven said:

xgQBN3p.png

kitty is getting a helmet

Hopefully I can use this helmet on the gersemi skin as well without having both of them clash in terms of aesthetics. Also have you tried to see if you could add the tail to the skin? I noticed the tail on gersemi is a seperate mesh and DE could add it on to your skin if you ask possibly.

3 hours ago, Novatico said:

Hopefully I can use this helmet on the gersemi skin as well without having both of them clash in terms of aesthetics. Also have you tried to see if you could add the tail to the skin? I noticed the tail on gersemi is a seperate mesh and DE could add it on to your skin if you ask possibly.

Doubt they would accept the skin if it had an additional mesh. Gersemi is a premium skin.

9 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

it wouldnt hurt to ask?

Yeah, it's just a tail mesh that reacts to physics. I doubt that would take a lot of work to rig, it's like them rigging the physics for some alt helmets. Not to mention it would'nt be an edit to the base mesh, it would just be an extra mesh.

Edited by Novatico

The two lines on her breast that ends with a small dot, I could see this kind of thing on her ears too. And maybe some vents too somewhere on her ears or on the sides of her forehead.

But I guess the helmet is just a rough design right now without details.

Edited by matto

On 6/19/2016 at 4:39 PM, Jamescell said:

Corpus skins would be harder because their human aesthetics aren't as unified and they have very blocky armor.

On 6/19/2016 at 4:42 PM, fredaven said:

correct, corpus is tricky due to the shape language of the warframes,

Some proxies (Hyenas, Zanuka, Jackal) have quite a bit of organic shape to them. It might be more difficult (and dependent on the frame involved) but I think it's doable. And since custom helmet models are allowed that is totally where you could mix in some of the more blocky and angular aspects of the corpus aesthetic.

24 minutes ago, matto said:

The two lines on her breast that ends with a small dot, I could see this kind of thing on her ears too. And maybe some vents too somewhere on her ears or on the sides of her forehead.

But I guess the helmet is just a rough design right now without details.

correct, the helmet doesnt have any detail right now. its just really half a days worth of work at this state

1 hour ago, (PS4)NateLemon said:

Add like a bell thing for a collar, like cats have

The cool thing about the collars is they're a part of the helmets for valkyr, I think the only ones without collars are gersemi and kara helmet.

I especially love the fact that (at least right now) it looks like it could mesh well with the Gersemi skin. The texturing will likely make it stand apart, but so far I feel like Gersemi helm would work well with your Graax body (Did I say that right?) and the Grineer helm would work well with the Gersemi body.

I must say, this is too friggin gorgeous and I cannot wait to own it e.e

you cant do anything with the body that has to do with the polygons. Whatever that's done needs to be projected ontop of the original volt. so in the case of that sketch. the ropes etc would need warp over the body shape.

intrestingly that helmet looks a bit like a rhino helmet im working on .but different