Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

5 hours ago, fredaven said:

nope not done!

I'm being naughty atm and running 3 things at the same time.

But then i bought divinity original sin 2.

goodbye.

Im so happy that your harrow is accepted because he have hood on him. And because of that I have a hope for future frams with that amazing style.(ash+graxx+hood) and yea also im going to buy vauban grax because he is 100% my style with helmet and his letter jacket... 😁👍🍺

Edited by Vlada91

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tiddlerdoo:

I recently bought the Hydroid Graxx skin to put on my Hydroid P, but I noticed it's got some funky texture muck-ups around the prime accessories - primarily the shoulders and hands.

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

bkIhcbj.pnguV74aEb.png

I was curious if there was any chance of this being fixed?

You either deactivate prime accessories or keep it that way, because a TennoGen skin is based on the vanilla warframe. The prime ones are always different, which then leads to such issues, as these skins are not adjusted to prime warframes.

Edited by MrM1

9 hours ago, MrM1 said:

You either deactivate prime accessories or keep it that way, because a TennoGen skin is based on the vanilla warframe. The prime ones are always different, which then leads to such issues, as these skins are not adjusted to prime warframes.

Actually, the Valkyr Delusion skin did the same but was patched shortly after release. Thus, it can be adjusted. Of course it's up to Faven(or DE) if they choose to do so.

Edited by Tiddlerdoo

12 hours ago, GrazewoundZero said:

@fredaven I'm probably going to get smacked for this, but ...

Ever thought of redoing your Rhino skin?  I LOVE your range of Graxx skins, but the belly plate on Rhino is poor. 

With your work on Atlas and Vauban, I'm sure you could make a skin as powerful as Rhino is. :heart:

*Smack* You asked for it :P

Personally I think it's fine. Besides that, if he redid it we'll under up with a Nova problem again, and people won't be terribly amused by that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

We haven't heard from you in a few months.

hows it?

Divinity Original Sin 2 will do that to a person. One moment you're like "meh, I'll just play an hour before dinner" and the next you're like "oh, it's 3 AM already?"

Hey Faven, ever think of doing an Inaros skin based off the Kuva Armor that Kubrow can use? Has the dangly cloth elements that would look good in the Kuva Queens pattern, I think... and I think it would fit the canine motif of the frame.

Edited by FlecktarnWolf

On 5.1.2018. at 7:14 AM, FlecktarnWolf said:

Hey Faven, ever think of doing an Inaros skin based off the Kuva Armor that Kubrow can use? Has the dangly cloth elements that would look good in the Kuva Queens pattern, I think... and I think it would fit the canine motief of the frame.

Oh you and your kubrow head 😒 go playe some animal zoo game 😀👍😂

On 4.1.2018. at 10:25 PM, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

Please.... If you ever do a Wukong Graxx skin...

Pleeeeease give him a glorious hood like this! I want to pretend to be Darth Maul lol

And yea im with you on this 😀👍🍻

On 1/9/2018 at 5:57 AM, Vlada91 said:

Oh you and your kubrow head 😒 go playe some animal zoo game 😀👍😂

It was just a suggestion, doesn't mean you *have* to spend money on it or use it yourself. Just saying it's something I'd like to see, since we already have two (one current, one upcoming) cat-themed frames. There's already a precedent for it, essentially. :3

On 1/5/2018 at 1:14 AM, FlecktarnWolf said:

Hey Faven, ever think of doing an Inaros skin based off the Kuva Armor that Kubrow can use? Has the dangly cloth elements that would look good in the Kuva Queens pattern, I think... and I think it would fit the canine motif of the frame.

Inaros isn't really canine themed apart from that one alt helm. I feel like I've seen you post this in like 3 different threads...

On 12/4/2017 at 6:57 AM, Tiddlerdoo said:

I recently bought the Hydroid Graxx skin to put on my Hydroid P, but I noticed it's got some funky texture muck-ups around the prime accessories - primarily the shoulders and hands.

Hide contents

bkIhcbj.pnguV74aEb.png

I was curious if there was any chance of this being fixed?

Probably, either "soon" or in in another Tennogen round or even a future game update. Usually though, once Tennogen is in the game it isn't changed, but worked around. An example would be the addition of turning Prime parts on or off on the appearance tab as it is now. 

I also have another issue to bring up...Faven, on the recent Atlas Graxx skin I've noticed the tubing around his head doesn't flex when his head rotates. It looks like the tubing connects to his collarbone, but its actually part of his helmet model. I think it was really clever idea to have the tubing be a part of the helmet model so as still to be present in the finished product even if it doesn't connect and flex like it was probably intended! Was this a design choice done by DE or was it present in your original skin design? 

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

Probably, either "soon" or in in another Tennogen round or even a future game update. Usually though, once Tennogen is in the game it isn't changed, but worked around. An example would be the addition of turning Prime parts on or off on the appearance tab as it is now. 

I also have another issue to bring up...Faven, on the recent Atlas Graxx skin I've noticed the tubing around his head doesn't flex when his head rotates. It looks like the tubing connects to his collarbone, but its actually part of his helmet model. I think it was really clever idea to have the tubing be a part of the helmet model so as still to be present in the finished product even if it doesn't connect and flex like it was probably intended! Was this a design choice done by DE or was it present in your original skin design? 

Can answer this: He intended to have the tubes work like the Nekros helmet things that are glued to the body, so effectively they're connected, but DE needs to rig it and they haven't done it yet. Source: asked it myself loooooooong ago :P