Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 2019-04-18 at 4:07 PM, fredaven said:

WJLroBU.jpg

😉

dont think i didnt notice that arrow on the head, PLEASE tell me thats an avatar reference, ill instantly buy it if its an avatar reference (i mean, ill buy it anyway since itll be the only good alt helmet hell have and it looks amazing, but knowing its an avatar reference would make it even better)

On 2019-04-23 at 3:32 AM, Joltyboi said:

dont think i didnt notice that arrow on the head, PLEASE tell me thats an avatar reference, ill instantly buy it if its an avatar reference (i mean, ill buy it anyway since itll be the only good alt helmet hell have and it looks amazing, but knowing its an avatar reference would make it even better)

yeah its a bit of an avatar ref thrown in there;)

body sculpt done, now onto helmet design (current one is pretty much a placeholder), elements like the hair will prob stay but rest is up in the air.

9p4twm7.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, fredaven said:

body sculpt done, now onto helmet design (current one is pretty much a placeholder), elements like the hair will prob stay but rest is up in the air.

9p4twm7.jpg

I love your style and the helmet but back on the helmet is like Pineapple....maybe you can change that or maybe add him to have hood? 🙂 

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

I love your style and the helmet but back on the helmet is like Pineapple....maybe you can change that or maybe add him to have hood? 🙂 

Yeah, I have to agree on the pineapple looking awkward. I know Baruuk typically comes with a ponytail, but the pineapple express just isn't cutting it. I'd be reluctant to resort to another hood, but it could look nice, otherwise the body sculpt with that reminiscent Graxx ballistic fabric looks great.

12 hours ago, fredaven said:

9p4twm7.jpg

nice, the hair also reminds me a bit of sokkas hair as well

no hoods please, I will wait to see a bit more of the grineer look on the helmet, but I think the hair or other type of man bun has to stay, maybe something more mechanical instead of hair or energy if you are going for that.

12 hours ago, GrazedZero said:

You're going to leave those "pineapple leaves", or I'm going to find you --- and lick to you til you urinate your pants XD

I'm looking forward to a good lickin;)

D5-VsL7XsAEW6xo.jpg:large

*eyes/faceplate is very much up in the air atm*

58 minutes ago, fredaven said:

I'm looking forward to a good lickin;)

D5-VsL7XsAEW6xo.jpg:large

*eyes/faceplate is very much up in the air atm*

Now his mask face look weary badass and cool,but im not shore about pipes...in some way his design remains me like some star wars world,and because for that im just happy to see how he will look in the end.... 😏🤔👌

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

*Very Nice Picture of Well Modeled Beauty*

I would say the model looks real nice, I'm not sure of the eyes though(even if you gave it the Zenyatta droopy look).

Are the black lines on the front of the face suppose to be just some lines, or are they a marker/placeholder for something?

The yellow things sticking off the sides of his "cheeks" could use something like a textured on cap, or just extra detail, but other than that I think its real solid.

Great Work as usual though, and I hope I helped!

If he have big shirt choker like what we seen on vauban graxx helemt. Then he can look like some naruto style or matrix...I like how it looks now, but I like vauban grax helemt style more and I wish to see that more in future that can go in that cool direction and not just another random good looking helmet...??

Edited by Vlada91

Awesome, one of my favorite Tennogen creators showing some love for Baruuk! Not sure how I feel about the “angry eyes” on his helmet, considering his (mostly) pacifist theme but I’m sure you’ll be able to nail something cool looking regardless!

5 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

Awesome, one of my favorite Tennogen creators showing some love for Baruuk! Not sure how I feel about the “angry eyes” on his helmet, considering his (mostly) pacifist theme but I’m sure you’ll be able to nail something cool looking regardless!

I dunno how I'd feel about the "eyes" even if they didn't make him look absolutely furious with everyone and everything. I kind of liked it better when it was smooth (in that teaser image). Not that that was in any way a completed helmet, but I rather liked it the way it seemed to be proceeding. It just needed a bit of refinement. I know it would be quite a bit different than previous Graxx skins, but on this new mockup, I don't think the "eye-holes" or big side-pipes really add anything to it.

Er, but that's all up to Faven. They've kept up a consistent level of quality... no reason to think that would suddenly change, especially if the rest of this skin is any indicatioN! (I kind of like the pineapple, myself :P)

21 hours ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

I dunno how I'd feel about the "eyes" even if they didn't make him look absolutely furious with everyone and everything. I kind of liked it better when it was smooth (in that teaser image). Not that that was in any way a completed helmet, but I rather liked it the way it seemed to be proceeding. It just needed a bit of refinement. I know it would be quite a bit different than previous Graxx skins, but on this new mockup, I don't think the "eye-holes" or big side-pipes really add anything to it.

Er, but that's all up to Faven. They've kept up a consistent level of quality... no reason to think that would suddenly change, especially if the rest of this skin is any indicatioN! (I kind of like the pineapple, myself :P)

I liked it better as well but that is our taste. Worth noting that Graxx are grineer and thereby have organs such as eyes wheres Warframes are semi-sentient robots controlled telepathically by the Tenno. There is a solid case for the existence of the eye sockets in all of Graxx skins.

On 2019-05-10 at 3:12 AM, BETAOPTICS said:

I liked it better as well but that is our taste. Worth noting that Graxx are grineer and thereby have organs such as eyes wheres Warframes are semi-sentient robots controlled telepathically by the Tenno. There is a solid case for the existence of the eye sockets in all of Graxx skins.

The Grineer do have a few different styles of masks, some with no obvious sign of being able to see(Bailiff/Dhurnam, Drahk Masters) but Warframes on the other hand....

Spoiler

are technically Organic beings, and it shows that some of the first were Humans converted by Hemilith and turned into Warframes. Excalibur Umbra after being crafted shows an exposed eye when he jumps you, but its not known if Warframes do have organic-like eyes under some of those helmets, if the eyes became vestigial, or some are just based on the Operator being able to take control and visually see though their "eyes".

All things considered, there hasn't really been a Helmet at all in Warframe that takes the form of a clear visor type of mask, so I think its pretty cool we could finally get one.

3 hours ago, TheRetrobution said:

The Grineer do have a few different styles of masks, some with no obvious sign of being able to see(Bailiff/Dhurnam, Drahk Masters) but Warframes on the other hand....

Reveal hidden contents

are technically Organic beings, and it shows that some of the first were Humans converted by Hemilith and turned into Warframes. Excalibur Umbra after being crafted shows an exposed eye when he jumps you, but its not known if Warframes do have organic-like eyes under some of those helmets, if the eyes became vestigial, or some are just based on the Operator being able to take control and visually see though their "eyes".

All things considered, there hasn't really been a Helmet at all in Warframe that takes the form of a clear visor type of mask, so I think its pretty cool we could finally get one.

I have a theory about that actually:

Spoiler

So, the theory goes that the original Warframes, the ones that used Humans as cores, were far more powerful than the Warframes we have now. Our modern Warframes(and the mass produced ones made during the Old War) use a human-shaped core of modified Helminth strain as the template. This method renders the Warframe weaker than the human-based ones, but still strong enough to serve their purpose. Even our modern-day recreated Primes are nothing compared to Primes of the Old War, as those Primes used actual humans as the template, as opposed to our "Re-Created" Primes, which still use the Helminth template.