Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 2019-08-01 at 8:26 PM, GRiMtox said:

And here I am, a Nidus main, crying in my sleep because Baruuk and Wisp get their skins earlier than the beloved tentacle man.

I think it would look awesome on nidus to have a graxx skin, which he would look normal grineer soldier when no stacks but when gaining stacks you see his infested parts

6 hours ago, fredaven said:

pfrla06hpfe31.jpg

Oh YEEESSS.  Graxx duo skin pack with weapon????

My only suggestion is to narrow those perfect-Circle Baruuk “eyes” to ovals to suggest the narrowing, deadly focus of a monk and differentiate a bit from Wisp.

But as always, your work continues to evolve and impress.  Incredible.

Now can you create alt helmet for Frost... after all this new direction look much better then old skin/helmet designs...And frost is only 1 with simple helmet design that is just reskin and that's it. And Im just hoping for better alt look for him that is cool like new ones.... and specially to bee cool on deluxe and not just on normal body skin...

Edited by Vlada91

19 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Oh YEEESSS.  Graxx duo skin pack with weapon????

My only suggestion is to narrow those perfect-Circle Baruuk “eyes” to ovals to suggest the narrowing, deadly focus of a monk and differentiate a bit from Wisp.

But as always, your work continues to evolve and impress.  Incredible.

They were initially but Faven changed them to circles and more ghastly/smoke mask kind of look.

9 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

They were initially but Faven changed them to circles and more ghastly/smoke mask kind of look.

I’ve followed it.  This just me, as fan, lobbying for a look that is less “helmet hardware” and more visceral imho...I understand the brand consistency, but feel that individuality works here vs feeling a bit emotionless and redundant when you see the design repeated from previous helmets.

Faven will do his thing, regardless.

I would love to see a gunblade skin in the graxx/kuva style. With how popular those weapons are I am surprised there have been few skins made for them. There is a lot of versatility available for that weapon type too you just need a handle, a blade, and a barrel somewhere.