Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaining Banshee Chassis Blueprint Over And Over Again On Regular Missions

DiBBz

Do they appear in your inventory afterwards? Or is purely a graphical bug?

If the former, you should try exploiting it; go and do void missions until you get a forma BP drop, then go back to doing regular missions.

With any luck you'll continue to get the forma BPs after every mission.

Grats, 2k extra each mission  :D

no no no i dont think you are getting this , its on every single mission i do im not farming one single mission , i was completing jupiter and every single mission i kept doing to progress threw i kept getting this and the same goes with earth all tho not so much on that planet

Every single mission?! How many do you have so far, and how many straight missions?

The most severe I've ever gotten lately was 3 Banshee chassis within 5 missions or so while doing M Prime speedruns in hopes of getting a Void key. RNG was trolling me as I already had the chassis and have only needed the helmet to complete my Banshee for many weeks now lol.

Every single mission?! How many do you have so far, and how many straight missions?

The most severe I've ever gotten lately was 3 Banshee chassis within 5 missions or so while doing M Prime speedruns in hopes of getting a Void key. RNG was trolling me as I already had the chassis and have only needed the helmet to complete my Banshee for many weeks now lol.

God me TOO! I want my HELMET!!!

it was around 17 , but ive stopped now cause im just purely farming bosses for other resources that i need for crafting