Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Biggest update | PolygonMonster TennoGen

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The first (?) working on a Nidus helmet. Can´t wait to see what you come up with.

I am hoping for an asymetrical one. Do you know Nurgle from Warhammer univers? Would like to see a helmet with bladders ( don´t know if this is the right word ) and once you get the 10 stacks they are growing.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:56 AM, Kuestenjung said:

Would like to see a helmet with bladders ( don´t know if this is the right word )

I think you meant to say "pustules". Don't think they would fit what polygonmonster is doing though, looks like he's heading for some kinda alien segmented look, something armor-like.

5 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

I feel that the nidus helmet needs to be a bit bigger.

Maybe for a second skin. The helmet itself by default covers part of the neck, I guess they name it (root helmet), if you isolate it with the helmet it will look bigger in the sense of volume. How big are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, polygonmonster said:

Maybe for a second skin. The helmet itself by default covers part of the neck, I guess they name it (root helmet), if you isolate it with the helmet it will look bigger in the sense of volume. How big are you talking about?

actually on second glance. It looks fine. keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...