Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Ancient Skin + Another Workshop In Coming Xd

ASTLAST

I hope they change the rules so your skin gets into the game.

same, this skin is fairly impressive and i'd certainly welcome it into my inventory. maybe after workshop has been out for a little longer they'll open it to other options. 

Thx you guys  i hope  tooo   XD    

This is amazing! Will the Tenno Gen Steam thingy allow you to upload these custom helmet & body mesh?

hm idk and not sure  Tennogen can,t upload anothermesh without original mesh model    i try  to upload this newmodelmesh 1day but fail

untill i use originalmesh it can upload fast - -a 

You need to retweak your texture, at the moment his eye sits at the top /front of his head.

hm may be *-* 

hm idk and not sure  Tennogen can,t upload anothermesh without original mesh model    i try  to upload this newmodelmesh 1day but fail

untill i use originalmesh it can upload fast - -a 

hm may be *-* 

Just keep the original (altered) model as well, I will persoanlly crusade for the altered model to be released with the skin. This is way too good to go on the normal model... o___o

God I wish I could throw more upvotes at yooooou! /shakefist

Edited by Geraion

Just keep the original (altered) model as well, I will persoanlly crusade for the altered model to be released with the skin. This is way too good to go on the normal model... o___o

God I wish I could throw more upvotes at yooooou! /shakefist

Sure!!! /shakefist XD   

99% sure you can not alter the existing mesh. remember people are buying a texture. not a model.

i think this is so good , it should be made by devs exactly, they should buy that, because the helmet only .. it overtakes everything we have now in game by far... for that skin with changed mesh i would even pay 300plat, but even only skin youve made in workshop looks awsome (only thing i would change is eyes position, because on old mesh they are to high

Edited by (XB1)Manianes