Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Started Warframe, Was Quite An Intense Experience [Seizures]

2edGy4mexXn0-sc0pE

Also, was that some zoboomafoo I saw in there? Cause it was quite easily the best clip that could have been pulled from zoboomafoo ever.

Edit to feed the trolls:

How do you know if you're epileptic?

You die. Or blackout. Or start freaking out (to put it simply)

Edited by Gravalite

You trying to give people seizures or something?

P.S, do you know what SWAG means?

Secretly We Are (The word that starts with G and ends with y. not spelling it outs.)? o.o otherwise ive got no idea. im al about class like a true man not swag like a boy.  Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Edited by Marabunta5

I dont even know. Well at least we know the extent that this game can be distorted. Congratulations sir, you have created an abominable mass of colors. Good job, you deserve a medal. No joke, I am not trolling. That thing was somehow hilariously awesome.

I think this is more of an off topic thing than a fanzone thing.Plus it gave me quite a headache and I am not epileptic. Why does this exist again? What is the demographic you are trying to appeal to? I can understand maby you made it for fun but man you could really hurt someone if they don't know they are epileptic. Plus the video itself has no warning for epileptics meaning you could get in real trouble if someone watches it and has a siezure.

It's still rather tame concerning epilepsy inducing contents.... Maybe I need to rethink the places I converse on the internet

(But /f is just so much fun)

Funny vid though

Edited by Kasamoto

my frist framgontage evr

seriously don't watch this if you have epilepsy

enjoi

Lol, that's pretty awesome man. Went pure psychedelic animefontblingblowingscreenup mode, good stuff.

You trying to give people seizures or something?

P.S, do you know what SWAG means?

Warframe game-play with a squad gives mini-brainfarts due to the particle effects and BLOOM. This is known.