Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.9.1

DE_Adam

• Frost and Frost Prime have been given the PBR treatment, in addition to some visual texture adjustments.

Ah, again that "junky" PBR, can you fix it already (before giving)?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

Im not even going to bother explaining what this is about. i will leave this thread here, if you are bored out of your mind and want a good laugh on someone wasted time on things that wont be fixed, then here you go, enjoy.

Still nothing, that's sad...

Edited by ZoMbi656

First trial is pure crap puzzler, very boring waste of time, was very bugged also, tried few times and not anymore, if this is the same then not for me, good thing i can still play missions i like without boring stuff like first  trial and pvp.. ehmm archwings i also not playing, very boring missions, someone who fly first clean everything, shooting small dots far away not fun and looting is pfff, u just cant see anything, everywhere small dots, no clue its mob or drop or debris.Still waiting for challenging missions, endgame stuff, hard bosses, for now everything im playing is soloable easy, t4 should be 10x harder then now, still need so much time to reach hard mobs :(.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Remove Forma BP from T3 and T4 void missions.  It takes WAY too long to get T3 and T4 keys just for them to get wasted for a Forma BP.  I understand that RNG is there to make grinding more required but having to grind all day for a couple T3 and T4 keys just to keep getting Forma blueprints is crazy.

so what you're saying is that to complete a Raid you should be cheesing and playing abusively.

doesn't sound very good. but why have Skill and experience when you can cheese.

No, I'm not saying raid should be cheesing and playing abusively. I said what I wrote. Good gear and knowledge of the mechanics is what is required to complete it. And teamwork, obviously.

But please, do elaborate on this 'cheese' and 'playing abusively' that is required to complete LOR raid.

But please, do elaborate on this 'cheese' and 'playing abusively' that is required to complete LOR raid.

required? technically i guess not, but being abusive makes it about as difficult as playing a random Mission on the Solar Map.

so that's what everyone does ofcourse.

since in Archwing there isn't a big abundance of infinite CC lock and other cheesing, i'm hopeful that the Archwing Raid manages to challenge Players without punishing them for not being abusive.

Edited by taiiat

• Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield not functioning on guns with punch through.

I like what you fix this, but what about his shield's size? It still bugs me how it change small and big every time I deploy it.

EDIT: I don't know why my words are in the quote. I don't post here often.

Edited by Cara360

• Frost and Frost Prime have been given the PBR treatment, in addition to some visual texture adjustments.

Uh thats nice and all but can you finish the PBR on Trinity Prime and Trinity like you said you would since you kinda admitted you did only half of it on Trinity Prime?