Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.9.1

DE_Adam

As a Volt, I've gotta say that Shield has been hit with an ugly stick of late.  Ever sinse the Bursa MOA event, it's had a number of changes and tweaks NOT for the better IMO.

From acting as an Ion Cannon station to doing very little of any importance (to the extent that it's ignored in favor of simply running), this move has become FAR less useful and flexible.

Where are the energy weapon interactions that defined both this move and Volt?  What is added to his kit by this Shield, and why is it something we want?

What I miss most is the way Volt could throw out that Shield and snipe with energy weapons.  I'm not talking about that Bursa event stupidity here, but rather the hitscanning energy projectiles and extended beams.  Given that you were going baically stationary and expending energy to pull this off, I don't see it as game-breaking.  Especially since you gain very little damage buff from the Shield.

My heartfelt gripes aside, thanks for the new textures on Frost and FP.  Of course, we love it when you squash those shiney bugs, so keep that Manticor handy.  I'm under no illusions reguarding new content (as the Fist of Hate the new glaive was formed into prove).

Thank you guys, and have a great Halloween!

Archwing raid ? lmfao , lolz ,,,,, omfg ,,, "Archwing" ?? XD XD 

It's halloween , not april fool DE , dont get ur events mixed up ...

Archwing "raid" XD XD 

listen , trying to shove archwing down our throats via stuff like this (giving it warframes via main quests , baro mods (lol) , now Raid ? (lol x2) instead of fixing it and making it worthwhile is not gonna work , u guys know that too , 

CMON DE , YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS !!!!! I STILL HAVE HOPE !!!!! 

listen , trying to shove archwing down our throats via stuff like this (giving it warframes via main quests , baro mods (lol) , now Raid ? (lol x2) instead of fixing it and making it worthwhile is not gonna work , u guys know that too , 

CMON DE , YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS !!!!! I STILL HAVE HOPE !!!!! 

ya don't have to do the quests for frames and stuff. Theres always the plat way if you hate archwing so much. They aren't shoving it down your throats.

I'm going to be upset if you guys don't flesh out the standard Golem bossfight to include transitional phases the way you teased the mission from the beginning and just leave it exclusive to raids. A decent portion of your community doesn't like playing in gigantic groups. 

I, for one, don't care at all about the rewards; I'm just looking for the content experience minus the needlessly large party size as a poor excuse for imbalanced content presented as "challenging."