Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appearance of Warframes

HushProtocol

I just had a thought pop into my head, click away if you want.

The reason I liked how the Excalibur looked was the fact that the face was blank. The whole ninja alien assassin vibe was clear and the shape of the head identified you. I really like how all the warframes look but I sort of wish that the other heads were more like that. Mainly the Volt, which has two eye holes like things on each side and it looks awkward to me. Please don't rage or get frustrated with me.

Just a thought.

This could all easily be fixed in the future with more skins.

I personally like the 4 little eyes Volt has, but I also do like Excalibur's simple and clean look.

So yeah, just wait for skins - not sure why they changed Ember completely instead of just making it a skin.

I just had a thought pop into my head, click away if you want.

The reason I liked how the Excalibur looked was the fact that the face was blank. The whole ninja alien assassin vibe was clear and the shape of the head identified you. I really like how all the warframes look but I sort of wish that the other heads were more like that. Mainly the Volt, which has two eye holes like things on each side and it looks awkward to me. Please don't rage or get frustrated with me.

Just a thought.

same with loki. it was cool initially, but then after awhile you notice the glowing eyeholes.

Also thought some of the Warframes like Trinity and Volt don't quite fit with the style presented in the Alpha Diorama or some of the game concept art. Just seems there are too much intricate parts jotting out of the suits.

Not that some wild, crazily different Warframes are a bad thing, but I'd much more prefer simpler, more streamlined designs, basically completing the space ninja/cyber commando motiff that's been the inspiration of the game. They're supposed to be functional body suits afterall, so all the skirts seem a bit odd.

Everyone seen that pre-alpha diorama video? The one with the female Excalibur and that guy who I could swear is a male Mag. That or an early version of Ash. See, the four Tenno in that video all look like they fit into the same faction, and look good together. Here's the vid:

https://warframe.com/media/video/warframe-diorama

And also, the concept render from which everyone's forum icon's been taken:

https://warframe.com/media/render/warframe-excalibur-wallpaper

That guy to the right of Excalibur with the kabuto horn?!?! AWESOME. Also, guy to the left of Excalibur, looks like a pharoh chinbraid?!?!? COOL!