The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recast Vote Or Second Round Of Vote On Warframe?

Minaide

My vote went to hawk and it is clearly wasted since it ain't even close.

Now the top two are necro and anitmatter which are very close.

I think we should be able to recast our vote on either of these two.

I see his point. Now that it's a tossup between the top two, we should be able to throw our vote into those two. Makes sense. I'm impartial, personally. I don't care which one gets made, they're going to be awesome either way.

The voting system should carry over in the first place. That is, you vote '1' for Hawk, and '2' for Antimatter, for example - and if Hawk loses, your vote gets transferred to your second preference. This ensures that it's fair, instead of the frame that 80% of people hated winning because that 80% was split up evenly between 8 choices. :p

There was actually a topic about this a while back suggesting that they change it to an alternative voting system.

Agreed, it should be fine at it was leaked out, but yeah...Maybe a revote for the potential winners would be best.

Personally, I think they should've done shorter polls, but 3 of them for 6 options, then have a 'finals' with the 3 winners from each sub-poll.

But what can ya do.

Nope. People wanted what they voted for. If what they voted for didn't win, tough. They had their decision.

I don't see why you'd want to be able to vote again unless you didn't like the current winner. In which case, should have voted for the opposition.