The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fail

CaptainYagit

yep i failed my mastery rank test. does it mean i cant level my frame for 24 hour till i passed it?

From what i know, failing the mastery test just means you wont be able to get more mastery xp until you are eligible to re do it (should be 24 hours)

Warframe Xp, Weapons should still be fine.

I think, all the "time wait durations" should be reduced by 50%....

seriously.. 3 days to wait for a suit is kinda hard.... if you leveled up your "Loki" for example, and you have all mods on all weapons and sentinels on max, and youre happy with it... then waiting 3 days for a suit to be ready just makes someone sick...

in that time someone might test other games.. then someone might started a character there and  he/she is maybe more likely to not come back ?!

24 hours for the test... also bit hard.... if youve nothing else to do... you have your carcter 24 hours "kind of locked" :(

I think, all the "time wait durations" should be reduced by 50%....

seriously.. 3 days to wait for a suit is kinda hard.... if you leveled up your "Loki" for example, and you have all mods on all weapons and sentinels on max, and youre happy with it... then waiting 3 days for a suit to be ready just makes someone sick...

in that time someone might test other games.. then someone might started a character there and  he/she is maybe more likely to not come back ?!

24 hours for the test... also bit hard.... if youve nothing else to do... you have your carcter 24 hours "kind of locked" :(

I disagree. If you wait until you're completely maxed on weapons and warframe affinity before starting to build a new weapon or warframe, you're painting yourself into a corner, at least as far as mastery goes.

If you fail a mastery test, you have 24 hours before you are able to take it again, during which time you can still gain mastery from leveling weapons and warframes. Mastery tests and Orokin voids are supposed to be challenging, as are bosses. As it is, there is little consequence for failing, other than the loss of the reward for completion.

TL;DR version: Mastery tests don't cost you anything for failure except time. Nothing is lost. Another attempt will be available again tomorrow. Play normally and try again. :)

Isn't Mastery 7 the one where they send lots of guys at you and you have a very small time limit to kill them all? I almost failed that one myself since I brought gear I was still leveling up. Got pretty close at the last one with only 5-8 seconds to go.

A side note: Mastery 8 for me was wall running and shooting targets to pop up more walls. Making it an endless wallrun one. Kind of fun. I want that in dojo sometime.

Edited by BBYiffo