Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Uploading Question(S)

BenihimeRyuu

Long story short, after (trying to) upload my skin, I did not see my skin in the Recently Uploaded list...how does that work? Does it take awhile to fully upload and not instant? How do you add screenshots as slides for the viewer to determine if it is a skin they like?

For some of us, we are first-timers when it comes to uploading, and just want to upload our awesome ideas. I do not know if I speak on behalf of the newbs or what, but we would be so grateful if someone -or- anyone is able to explain (possibly in detail for some that require step by step on how to do it) the process of uploading properly.

-Edit-

To answer one of my own questions; for an upload to be fully uploaded, go to your Profile>Workshop Items (thank you Spobbles for the help on uploading picture/videos) click on your creation and you should see an orange bubble stating that for your creation to be fully uploaded, you would need to accept the Terms and Conditions and entering your bank info, payment settings, and tax info. For the Tax info, as long as you know your SSN (Social Security Number) you will be fine if you do not pay taxes or unable to due to being underage. When done click on Finalize.

Another answer to a question; in order for the creation to be viewed make sure you select Skin and what ever your creation is for. Afterwards, just give it maybe 5-10 minutes for it to be up and viewed.

Edited by BenihimeRyuu

I have the same problem but dont have the button to switch to "hidden" for "public"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/553223-workshop-problem-hidden-object/

Go to Profile>Workshop Items and click on your creation and under Owner Controls, it should have Delete -and- Change Visibility...click on Change Visibility to go from Friends-Only, Hidden, or Public.

Go to Profile>Workshop Items and click on your creation and under Owner Controls, it should have Delete -and- Change Visibility...click on Change Visibility to go from Friends-Only, Hidden, or Public.

Yes, I know but the the button doesn't exist on my warframe creation (look at the link of my topic, there are more precisions and screens)

https://forums.warfr...-hidden-object/

I see, that is very weird and hopefully its a bug they can fix very soon. Maybe try switching to English? I would not know if that will work for you.

I tryed to switch to english but nothing :/

I don't know if I'm the only one have this bug but I hop it's just a bug they fix...

Tanks you to trying to help me :)

Edit: And I have and other problem, I see my file size is 0MB, I think the download of the file has failed and can be the problem

Edited by lukinu_u